Anyone Want To Trade 1gb Himd...

Rate this topic

polar

Hi, Would anyone like to trade some hip hop (that isnt gansta) on a hi-md blank? Or if you'd like some hip hop, and listen to something else, i'll still trade. If you want, i can also trade on some clear memorex md's. I'm open minded, and would like to find some new stuff to listen to! thanks. Pm me if interested (no hardcore please, or party scene, or bling bling... Some funny stuff would be nice.)

sounds like fun to me, where you from ?

other things to be cleared:

sound format (i´d suggest hi-sp)

erm... should we talk about what exactly we put on those disks, or rather take the 'surprise package' ?*

anyways, i´m at my parents right now (semester holidays) and therefore away from my main 'music database'.

*edit: on second thought, we could just post lists of what we were going to trade, and the other one could then exclude what he already has/dislikes.

Edited by SlowMo

jupp, waiting is fine, as i said, i´m at my parents for now..

i´m thinking about postage/shipping, could, but doesn´t have to be 'difficult', since i´m from germany and you seem to be from the u.s.

-ok, surprise package, but only one album per artist, agree ?

*have to quit talking, before i spoil the surprise...*

get that nh900, i love it !

-and have fun on dat spring break.. cheers.gif

• 3 weeks later...

no problem.

in the meantime, why not discuss the content of those disks ?

-ok, i know surprise, but we could roughly define the area or sth.

like, i'm gonna basically stick to that non-gangsta-hiphop-default, that´s a pretty wide field already.

-are you ok with non-english raps ? (that is german, french)

-turntableism ?

or how about some rather electronic stuff, café del mar style or more drum 'n base wise ?

i got lots of music, so it's hard to decide, wanna help me ?

got impatient whilst waiting, -now i had to reveal at least that much.. wink.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Geez, sorry for the really long time inbetween replies.

It's okay for partially non-english raps, BUT there has to be some english in it, or else i dont understand the content of the song.

Something with fancy lyrical work, syllable flipping, metaphors, satire.

can be slow or fast, topics can change, alothough i'd like to get away from "battle emcee" type of stuff.

Geez, sorry for the really long time inbetween replies. 

It's okay for partially non-english raps, BUT there has to be some english in it, or else i dont understand the content of the song.

Something with fancy lyrical work, syllable flipping, metaphors, satire. 

can be slow or fast, topics can change, alothough i'd like to get away from "battle emcee" type of stuff.

what took you so long ?

almost gave up hope already..

the thing with that wordplay sounds great, i'm into that, -concerning german raps, but it's sometimes difficult for me to get the point of it with english stuff.

-already heard of grime ? (uk hiphop)

for the foreign languages you don't understand, when i started listening to hiphop, i hardly knew any english, but it was no problem at all, ok, you don't get the lyrics fully, but you get the antmosphere, and can still enjoy the rhymes and flows...

i'll try to keep an international perspective...

-i've got a meeting with a dj-friend of me sceduled, to record some of his stuff. (he's got a really good collection) if you're not afraid of waiting another 2 weeks or so, you'll get some of those as well...

• 1 month later...

Hi, Would anyone like to trade some hip hop (that isnt gansta) on a hi-md blank? Or if you'd like some hip hop, and listen to something else, i'll still trade.  If you want, i can also trade on some clear memorex md's.  I'm open minded, and would like to find some new stuff to listen to! thanks.  Pm me if interested (no hardcore please, or party scene, or bling bling... Some funny stuff would be nice.)

have u heard my name is timmy-eminem? its pretty funny, I've got a huge collection of old stuff like iggy pop, keith richards ect.. some of there songs are great easy listening.

hi slinky !

if you've got enough butt cheek flesh to sit out the long times polar needs to post,

(check the posting times) you're free to take over my part of this trade.

-i thought i was patient, but slowly, i'm getting annoyed...

i'm out btw.

• 1 month later...