New Sony Mz-rh10 Power

Rate this topic

i think its pretty loud (read: ear splitting) at just half volume with efficient headphones, i wouldn't worry about it

my phones are the wonderful Sennheiser PX200. Whatever it is, I will try it before buying it. By the way, I tried the Sonicstage 3 and it is rubbish. Sony would be ashamed to have such a stupid software. wacko.gif

Edited by dogville

Good idea! It's always wise to try before you buy. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

What didn't you like about Sonicstage? It's kinda worthless to test it without a unit..

hi.gif Yes, you're right. I've got some questions, if you are so kind to answer them

1/ Can I upload and download the files with no restriction from pc to hi-md?

2/ Should it be any restrictions about hi-md, which are they?

3/ Can I use another soft different to sonicstage or simple burner?

4/ Does shuffle mode play songs without repeating them?

5/ Can I download mp3 files to the hi-md with drag'n'drop from windows explorer?

thank you very very much for your answers

• 2 weeks later...

1- You can upload only once (Use SS 3.0. No trashed tracks so far that I know of). But if you use Marcnet's Hi-MDRenderer utility, you can convert your uploaded OMA file to WAV, and then it's yours to do as you wish.

2-Again, upload once, no uploading to another computer (But you can get your non-DRM tracks as data to another disc and then you can copy them over and over as you see fit). Unlimited checkouts.

3-No.

4-I think so.

5- It's Sony we're talking about, remember? Sorry, no.

1- You can upload only once (Use SS 3.0. No trashed tracks so far that I know of). But if you use Marcnet's Hi-MDRenderer utility, you can convert your uploaded OMA file to WAV, and then it's yours to do as you wish.

Is Marcnet's a free software? Where to download?

5- It's Sony we're talking about, remember? Sorry, no.

This really makes me (anyone else?) upset --- what's the point supporting mp3 when you have to use SonicStage to upload them? Converting from mp3 to OMA doesn't take much time given the current computer power.

Sony is, ummm, so unique.