How Do You Transfer A Cd To Hi-md As A .wav File

Rate this topic

TommyTunes

I'm looking to record a couple of my CD on Hi-MD in the best quality possible.  How can I transfer a CD to a MD in Wav format.

You can use Simple Burner to transfer a CD to Hi-MD in PCM OR Sonic Stage 3 will transfer wav files to the Hi-MD as PCM if you've already ripped the CD's to wav files. In the transfer settings you can tell Sonic Stage to transfer tracks as is. When you've got the library and transfer windows open click the settings button in between them. The "transfer track as is" radial button is there. First option I think.

You can use Simple Burner to transfer a CD to Hi-MD in PCM OR Sonic Stage 3 will transfer wav files to the Hi-MD as PCM if you've already ripped the CD's to wav files. In the transfer settings you can tell Sonic Stage to transfer tracks as is. When you've got the library and transfer windows open click the settings button in between them. The "transfer track as is" radial button is there. First option I think.

Thanks for the reply, I had to install the version of Sonicstage that came with my RH10, the older version that came with my NH10 didn't have those options.