Nh-900 Dropped To 300cad.

Rate this topic

The_Stamp

So, i just learned yesterday that the 900 was to be dropped to 300 bucks from 400 today. luckily, my favorite sales guy was there, so i got the deal on their last unit biggrin.gif:D:D:D

910 - 250

900 - 300

(edit: these are canadian dollar values)

the number of features between the 910 and the 900 are more than worth the 35 extra bucks (well, i got 15 bucks off, VIP customer wink.gif). It wont me over, and i will be the proud owner of my 900 for years to come. Good bye temporary 600d (yuck). the remote itself is worth about 40 bucks, the HD digitial amp, line out, VPT (i never use that), Metal front, Stand, Programming tracks, T.Mark adjustments, are worth MUCH more to me than mp3 capability and a big display. I also personally think that this 1st gen wheel is much better than the "log" that you roll tongue.gif. Better feel.

So, anything i should know about this lil baby? i have a 3 year warranty with it at my Sony Store biggrin.gif:D

Edited by kurisu

Hi,

I too got my NH900 from Amazon for £70 - I was just browsing late one night and thought I had misread the price - it had dropped from £200!! Had to wait three weeks for it but well worth it. Looks like they're trying to clear shelves before the next generation come out.

Now if only I could get a Sony HDD/DVD recorder with the same deal.....! biggrin.gif

Now if only I could get a Sony HDD/DVD recorder with the same deal.....! biggrin.gif

But why? They are useless for editing!

Last time I investigated DVD/HDD recorders (a month ago?) - the general gist was that Sony machines have fantastic picture quality-wise, both for playback and recording, but completely useless when it comes to editing material on the HDD.

Another blatantly stupid Sony design flaw.

Edited by Wedge