GYM | Network Walkman BROWSER-PLAYER-EXTRACTOR

xispe

Hello xispe

I'm at work, now i can start working on GYM 1.1a :ol_rolleyes:

- Number of tracks : on 1.0 it says 5328 thats right, with 1.1a : 6006 wrong,

the last oma is #1775 : 6005 in decimal; if you add 1 to the last oma, it's wrong

cause i have deleted albums and it seems that holes are still free...

(jump 0136 to 01EE, i have deleted all beatles albums (majesty crime))

- The volume slide, strange, at work it's linked to the wave level on the general

volume control, but not at home, perhaps sound drivers issues.

- The preload is great, on live albums the pause between tracks is <1 sec,

but files aren't deleted on the tmp directory.

- The playing title is not focused, i must click on the title in the window player

(not important)

DESIDERATA (only suggestions bla bla bla...) :

- Disable << and >> buttons while GYM is decoding mp3, buffering clicks on buttons

cause strange reactions...

- Possibility to sort genres/artists/albums.

- A mark on the column header to indicate the sort order (asc/desc)

- More columns : #track number/time/bitrate etc...

- Saving tracks, great. I get tags from file name with tag&rename (%1- %4 %3\%6. %d - %2), but generated ID3V2 were previously fine. But no ID3V1. (small point)

- context menu with the right clik.

- Playing in winamp, why not, but not indispensable. If you must extract all tracks

before playing in winamp that will be very slow...

Very good software, it will be never deleted from my HD5

NB: please never integrate skins or others shi... GYM is efficient and useful.

Thanks again

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it me or the !K7 bug is still alive ?

1. When i choose "!K7 Dj kicks" entry in Artists list,

in the Albums column, the matching albums are :

(All xx albums)

and all the complete album list as entries

2. When i choose "(All xxx Artists)", the only entry is "(All 0 Albums)"

?

And also thanks for your quick fixes !!

:ol_smile:

With version 1.1a ?!?!

I tested creating an artist with that name and it worked... :ol_dead:

Edited by xispe

Hello xispe

I'm at work, now i can start working on GYM 1.1a :ol_rolleyes:

- Number of tracks : on 1.0 it says 5328 thats right, with 1.1a : 6006 wrong,

the last oma is #1775 : 6005 in decimal; if you add 1 to the last oma, it's wrong

cause i have deleted albums and it seems that holes are still free...

(jump 0136 to 01EE, i have deleted all beatles albums (majesty crime))

Counting problem. Will be fixed in the next version. The deleted tracks actually stay in the listings. To each track Ids are given, from 1 to N. When you add new tracks MP3FM or SS start by filling in the holes (old deleted tracks) and then creat anothers. That's with you jumped from 0x1775 to 0x01EE. :)

- The volume slide, strange, at work it's linked to the wave level on the general

volume control, but not at home, perhaps sound drivers issues.

- The preload is great, on live albums the pause between tracks is <1 sec,

but files aren't deleted on the tmp directory.

- The playing title is not focused, i must click on the title in the window player

(not important)

DESIDERATA (only suggestions bla bla bla...) :

- Disable << and >> buttons while GYM is decoding mp3, buffering clicks on buttons

cause strange reactions...

- Possibility to sort  genres/artists/albums.

- A mark on the column header to indicate the sort order (asc/desc)

- More columns : #track number/time/bitrate etc...

- Saving tracks, great. I get tags from file name with tag&rename (%1- %4 %3\%6. %d - %2), but generated ID3V2 were previously fine. But no ID3V1. (small point)

- context menu with the right clik.

- Playing in winamp, why not, but not indispensable. If you must extract all tracks

before playing in winamp that will be very slow...

Very good software, it will be never deleted from my HD5

NB: please never integrate skins or others shi... GYM is efficient and useful.

Thanks again

Thanks for the suggestions

:ol_smile:

yep

see those pics

And of course there arae absolutely not 188 album of !K7 DJ Kicks

As vovo said, context menu would improve the software...

Perhaps alphabetic order issue, if xispe consider that element (0) of artists list always

means ALL ARTISTS, here 0 is '!K7 Dj' -> give : ALL ARTISTS, element 1 (all artists)

means artist '(all artists)' -> give nothing.

Same problem with !"#$%&'

Edited by Vovo

Yes i think it's sould be same with all ASCII char before 30h.

For easier use en visibility, i think (All Artists) must be the first entry of the list.

Alphabetical orderered Artists should only appear after it.

Nothing should be above "All Artists"

Ca fait bizarre de se parler en Anglais !

Yes i think it's sould be same with all ASCII char before 30h.

For easier use en visibility, i think (All Artists) must be the first entry of the list.

Alphabetical orderered Artists should only appear after it.

Nothing should be above "All Artists"

That shouldn't happen in version 1.1a...

The listboxes are no longer sorted. The (All) Entry is added to the first element of the list and then all the distinct items are added to the list (sorted)

I tested my self on my device as you saw in my last attachment.

Are you really sure you are running v1.1a !?

That shouldn't happen in version 1.1a...

The listboxes are no longer sorted. The (All) Entry is added to the first element of the list and then all the distinct items are added to the list (sorted)

I tested my self on my device as you saw in my last attachment.

Are you really sure you are running v1.1a !?

I just download again 1.1a

I'm here @ work, and now it works fine.

I apologize, i'm sorry to make you loose precious time because of my absent-mindedness :ol_cry:

I'll just compare tonigth with what i tried this morning ? 1.1 link ? maybe.

In all case sorry.

post-3514-1112928659_thumb.jpg

I just download again 1.1a

I'm here @ work, and now it works fine.

I apologize, i'm sorry to make you loose precious time because of my absent-mindedness  :ol_cry:

I'll just compare tonigth with what i tried this morning ? 1.1 link ? maybe.

In all case sorry.

:ol_biggrin: GREAT!

Thank you for GYM it's very cool!

Do you think you're going to add some tag (or database here i think) editing fonction? I don't like sonic stage ( :ol_biggrin: ) and it would be nice to rename artists albums and change genre with GYM... And it would be very cool to edit several files at the same time, for exemple, select all the tracks of an artist, right clic, properties, and there we can put the same genre for all the files in one time (it's impossible with SonicStage). I hope you can understand, sorry for my english i'm french :P ...

bye bye

Hi.

Sounds good but cannot make it work with NW-E99.

I have all required soft but when launching the wizard, at second windows it is said that no network walkman detected and mp3 file manager not found. I ve checked and mp3 manager is in the walkman!

Should it work only with newest walkman?

Cheers and thanks

NG

Hello,

I own a NW-HD3 and unfortunately the GYM does not work with my device.

When using the keymaker everything works fine until the key generation. In the middle of the key generation the program stops, that means there is no more progress (I have waited for 2 hours).

When I manually abort the progress and rename my folders in order to be able to play the music and thereafter run GYM and try to open a song, hundreds of little windows open to tell me that I have to run the keymaker.

Tried 4 times - always the same result.

Anybody has hints on how to proceed??

Thanks

moscho999

Love that GYM works with Vaio pocket! THANK YOU!!!

Ony thing and please be patient if I am unclear - when I play/listen music thru GYM it sounds garbled and then crashes giving this message (long) but it seems to blame the mcmpgdec.dll which I replaced in system32 folder but still same problem.:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>

<DATABASE>

<EXE NAME="GYM.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY">

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="CodeTable.dll" SIZE="16384" CHECKSUM="0xCF06363C" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" FILE_DESCRIPTION=" " COMPANY_NAME=" " PRODUCT_NAME=" " FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="CodeTable.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="CodeTable.dll" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT=" " VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:42" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:42" VER_LANGUAGE="Language Neutral [0x0]" />

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="Common.dll" SIZE="16384" CHECKSUM="0x1E6ECF0C" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" FILE_DESCRIPTION=" " COMPANY_NAME=" " PRODUCT_NAME=" " FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Common.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="Common.dll" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT=" " VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:41" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:41" VER_LANGUAGE="Language Neutral [0x0]" />

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="CSSound.dll" SIZE="16384" CHECKSUM="0x856AA32" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" FILE_DESCRIPTION=" " COMPANY_NAME=" " PRODUCT_NAME=" " FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="CSSound.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="CSSound.dll" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT=" " VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.410" LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:41" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:41" VER_LANGUAGE="Language Neutral [0x0]" />

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="GYM.exe" SIZE="131072" CHECKSUM="0x590267C6" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" FILE_DESCRIPTION=" " COMPANY_NAME=" " PRODUCT_NAME=" " FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="GYM.exe" INTERNAL_NAME="GYM.exe" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT=" " VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:42" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:42" VER_LANGUAGE="Language Neutral [0x0]" />

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="Interop.QuartzTypeLib.dll" SIZE="18944" CHECKSUM="0x912A632B" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.0" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.0" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.0" FILE_DESCRIPTION=" " COMPANY_NAME=" " PRODUCT_NAME="Assembly imported from type library QuartzTypeLib" FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.0" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="Interop.QuartzTypeLib.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="Interop.QuartzTypeLib" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT=" " VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.0.0" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.0.0" LINK_DATE="11/12/2005 14:44:11" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/12/2005 14:44:11" VER_LANGUAGE="Invariant Language (Invariant Country) [0x7f]" />

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="KeyWizard.exe" SIZE="249856" CHECKSUM="0x28FAEEBD" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" FILE_DESCRIPTION=" " COMPANY_NAME=" " PRODUCT_NAME=" " FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="KeyWizard.exe" INTERNAL_NAME="KeyWizard.exe" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT=" " VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x4" VERFILETYPE="0x1" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.0.2152.411" LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:42" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/22/2005 00:13:42" VER_LANGUAGE="Language Neutral [0x0]" />

</EXE>

<EXE NAME="mcmpgdec.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="MCMpgDec.dll" SIZE="520192" CHECKSUM="0x9C47A347" BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.1.1.48" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.1.1.48" PRODUCT_VERSION="1.1.1.48 2004/10/04" FILE_DESCRIPTION="MPEG Stream Decoder" COMPANY_NAME="Ulead Systems, Inc." PRODUCT_NAME="Ulead MPEG Stream Decoder" FILE_VERSION="official release build" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="mcmpgdec.dll" INTERNAL_NAME="mpegdec" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="Copyright © Ulead Systems, Inc. 2000-2004" VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x10001" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x0" LINKER_VERSION="0x0" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="1.1.1.48" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="1.1.1.48" LINK_DATE="11/30/2004 03:37:56" UPTO_LINK_DATE="11/30/2004 03:37:56" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />

</EXE>

<EXE NAME="kernel32.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="Kernel32.dll" SIZE="983552" CHECKSUM="0x4CE79457" BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows NT BASE API Client DLL" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft® Windows® Operating System" FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="kernel32" INTERNAL_NAME="kernel32" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xFF848" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:36" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:36" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />

</EXE>

</DATABASE>

Hello XISPE,

do you have any idea what to do with my key generation problem?

Hello,

I own a NW-HD3 and unfortunately the GYM does not work with my device.

When using the keymaker everything works fine until the key generation. In the middle of the key generation the program stops, that means there is no more progress (I have waited for 2 hours).

When I manually abort the progress and rename my folders in order to be able to play the music and thereafter run GYM and try to open a song, hundreds of little windows open to tell me that I have to run the keymaker.

Tried 4 times - always the same result.

Ubrigado

Great program Xispe, great work :ol_biggrin: . However I'm a complete newbie to the program. I've done the key generation etc. however when I try to copy track/s off the player onto my or my friends computer the program creates a folder under the name of the artist and album/s, yet they contain nothing.

Thanks again for the program

Great program Xispe, great work :ol_biggrin: . However I'm a complete newbie to the program. I've done the key generation etc. however when I try to copy track/s off the player onto my or my friends computer the program creates a folder under the name of the artist and album/s, yet they contain nothing.

Thanks again for the program

Gym works only with MP3, not with ATRAC.

I think it's your problem.

Gym works only with MP3, not with ATRAC.

I think it's your problem.

What do you mean? I only keep ATRAC3plus songs in my NW-HD3, but GYM works fine for me?

Btw, GYM is really good, I'm looking forward to the editing function. SS really sucks when making changes in the file info on the HDD player itself.

Thanks for the great work!

What do you mean? I only keep ATRAC3plus songs in my NW-HD3, but GYM works fine for me?

You can play and save ATRAC3plus files ?

Or you just see the files in the browser ?

ATRAC files must be converted by softwares like HIMDRender,

I will be very happy to say foolish things... :ol_rolleyes:

No unfortunately, i'm right, i test it right now, with 1.1a,

ATRAC files are not decoded, GYM can't play and can't save ATRAC files

an empty directory is created !

Edited by Vovo

Wel, this is my first post on the boards, stumbled over it when doing a search on the new Connect (SonicStage) software...

well as stated, the connect software SUCKS

But what do I get?? an alternative to SS!!!!

It works fine with my HD-3, great app!

As i'm abroad and don't have all of my mp3's on my laptop, I can only listen to them via my Network HD-3... well NO MOORE!

Thanks for your time and effort!!

// bobo

Edited by bobo