alex_jes

hello

i'd like to know what the difference between the two sharp models

MS702H2

and

MS702

is?

thank you, alex

The H2 is perhaps a regional designation and the two do not differ significantly. The former being an European model and the latter being a Japanese model.

For the MS702H2, please refer to its user manual and the MS702: refer to Minidisc.org's equipment browser for further information.

Can anyone confirm this?

Hm. Mine is a MS702H(GR)2--the GR for "green", I'd assume--and while it doesn't have any Japanese writing on it, it does sport English, French and Spanish variations on the information printed on the back of the machine. Does this support the theory that it's a European model? I never had the literature for it, so I'm no help there.

Okay, maybe I'll just be quiet now.

Hm.  Mine is a MS702H(GR)2--the GR for "green", I'd assume--and while it doesn't have any Japanese writing on it, it does sport English, French and Spanish variations on the information printed on the back of the machine.  Does this support the theory that it's a European model?  I never had the literature for it, so I'm no help there.

Thanks for the input. With your clarification, it is plausible to state that the designation - "H2" denotes the unit being a European unit.