Mp3 Direct Recording On Rh10

Rate this topic

valta

Hi, I am sorry of my question (and of my terrible English, of course smile.gif), but I have heard, that MZ-RH10 could record in Mp3 (but only with 128kbps bitrate). I have been searching this posibility in REC Settings, but here is only ATRAC options for recording. My question is: Is it true, that RH10 can record in mp3 format ?

Thank you for your suggestions.

P.

I think the selling point was that they were able to download mp3's, who would want to record in mp3, after all these years still sounds like crap. I have 30 year old reel to reel tapes recorded at 3 3/4 ips that sound better than mp3's.

I think the selling point was that they were able to download mp3's, who would want to record in mp3, after all these years still sounds like crap. I have 30 year old reel to reel tapes recorded at 3 3/4 ips that sound better than mp3's.

Skradgee and Bobt have reason!

My microrecorder portable is more comfortable and my digital recorder is sound better than MP3's.

Valta can record your MZ-RH10 in PCM mode (live recording or speech speaking) then it can convert from PCM to MP3.

Skradgee and Bobt have reason!

My microrecorder portable is more comfortable and my digital recorder is sound better than MP3's.

Valta can record your MZ-RH10 in PCM mode (live recording or speech speaking) then it can convert from PCM to MP3.

IMHO has atrac with the same bitrate as mp3 sound with more quality, so i will record my recording in PCM or Atrac. It will be ok, because our concerts is approximately about 2,5 hours with pause in mid. So I can change media (HiMD) and go with PCM recorrding.