Unable To Use Sonic Stage

Rate this topic

Happy Hopping

In the old ver. of Sonic Stage, ver. 2.0, I can edit the Group or delete a track on my Mini Disc.

But I just finishing off launching the new ver. 3.1, it only support CD-R? What's the story w/ that?

No matter what I do, it does not give me any option to read my Mini Disc, so forget about deleting or labelling those tracks.

Does anyone has a link to Sonic Stage 2.0 ? I know 2.0 works because I was using it before. But I just installed a new hard drive and I erased 2.0 from the old hard drive.

SonicStage 3.0 happily supports Minidisc. Perhaps something is askew with your installation? Try re-installing the MD drivers. If that fails, please read the stickied FAQs for help.

EDIT: This should be in the software support forum.

Edited by zerodB

SonicStage 3.0 happily supports Minidisc. Perhaps something is askew with your installation? Try re-installing the MD drivers. If that fails, please read the  stickied FAQs for help.

EDIT: This should be in the software support forum.

I'll repost this at the software support section. However, there is no MD driver, it is PnP. Never install any driver w/ SS 2.0.