What Should You Actually Be Doing?

Rate this topic

The Low Volta

like a lot of you all, I'm spending way too much time here blushing.gif ... my girlfriend really doesn't get what I'm doing here... and "it's not like I don't have anything better to do"...so I thought, what about a: "darn, I'm on MDCF again and I actually really should be doing..."-thread 'cause I was wondering what other ppl skip while posting/reading on MDCF

I actually should be reading academic articles about PSB, digital television, tv-pages on the net, citizenship, cultural identity, etc... or transcripting interviews both for my Masters Thesis!

very curious of what will turn out... ehm, I'll be off now, to do something useful...

Volta

Why is it that addictive chemicals are controlled by the government, but addictive activities are not?

It's important to understand that it's your life and depends entirely upon you where you set your priorities. If MDCF are more important for you at the moment than your study then it be so. Interests change with time. Being useful means to serve others' interests. Don't be a slave all your life. Think free - act free. Amen

When I look at MDCF during the weekdays, I most probably should be doing school work tongue.gif But I just can't be bothered, and I wanna see if any new posts have been submitted tongue.gif

I normally try and limit my time here, as I too saught of get hooked on MDCF tongue.gif

Masters in Minidisc I hope tongue.gif
close...actually in the communication sciences (with a focus on PSB and cultural broadcasting in the digital era).... but Minidisc would probably been more interesting laugh.gif

Actually I think you'd do better at a masters in aviator shades.

cool.gif I've already passed that one tongue.gif I have about 17 different vintage models among which a porche-design foldable one... I'm not really a collector-type person, but I just can't pass by a cheap genuine old one sleep.gif