Restore Factory Defaults?

Rate this topic

Imtiaz

Hey all,

I did the hack for the MZ-RH10 incredible sounds. However, I try to transfer Mp3's to a minidisc but it doesn't play them?

Is anyone having the same problem? Is there a way to return to factory defaults, because I remember when I first got the unit it played mp3's!!

Thanks,

Imtiaz huh.gif

while this has no techical evidence, wouldn't it make sense for the units codecs and its volumes to be completely seperate values? are you sure you didnt change anything else in the settings?

i think the only way to really change everyhting back would be to go through ever value individually and set them back to the initial ones via the same way you changed the value in the first place

welcome to the forums Imtiaz,

if you only changed the region settings, all you need to do is to revert them back to the original setting (if you still remember it)...but I would really think it isn't the hack that caused this, as absolutely noone has mentioned this before and a lot of ppl have tried the hack...

so more importantly, is it an MP3 that was being transferred before but it won't anymore or is it just a new MP3 that won't tranfer...

if it is the second option, just try another one, as some MP3 types (especially low-bitrate and VBR's) are known to give problems... no need to blame the hack right away

hope this helps,

Volta

Thank you wise forums.minidisc.org guru's....

if anyone is interested...i changed that 0113 entry back to 00 instead of 24...( i dont know if this did anything)

however, i have a bunch of mp3's of the following quality...48kbps...68kbps...80kbps...96kbps...and 320kbps...

I transferred them all to the minidisc...and I learned that anything under 96kbps will not play on the Rh10...

good food for thought...

Imtiaz

I LOVE THE MINIDISC !!!! ... ...wish this one had a radio though...cant get the world and the hot slick minidisc

Edited by Imtiaz