Data Transfer To Mz-nh600

Rate this topic

adsdad

I want to transfer data from harddisk to my MD 600. However, although I can see an entry for the 600 in ControlPanel/system/device manager, I cannot see it in Windows Explorer. According to page 59 of the user manual this operation is possible using just drag and drop. Using Windows 98SE. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I would check your system for:

* third-party USB storage drivers

* other devices plugged into the same USB controller [each controller usually has 2 ports]

* drivers for other USB devices that might interfere

* other background processes that might be interfering [process of elimination, unfortunately]

Also, don't use the unit through a USB hub if you have one.

I want to transfer data from harddisk to my MD 600. However, although I can see an entry for the 600 in ControlPanel/system/device manager, I cannot see it in Windows Explorer. According to page 59 of the user manual this operation is possible using just drag and drop. Using Windows 98SE. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hello,

additionally, Windows will not show your MD-unit in any Explorer window as long as SonicStage or MD Simple Burner are running and accessing the device concurrently;

Cheers - Killroy.

Hey - good point.  [slaps forehead]

To be honest, I noticed this behaviour when I tried to "Export as WAV" a track with SonicStage. I wanted to store the WAV straight back to the disc I uploaded it from before, but the unit simply did not show up in the file selection list...

Cheers - Killroy.

To be honest, I noticed this behaviour when I tried to "Export as WAV" a track with SonicStage. I wanted to store the WAV straight back to the disc I uploaded it from before, but the unit simply did not show up in the file selection list...

I don't know when I noticed it [it would have been sometime during the first day I had my NH700], but as with many things it's become so ingrained that I don't think about it at all any more.