SonicStage 3.2 download

Rate this topic

alanisrox69

Hey guys, I discovered the link to the 3.2 software...unfortunately you need to have your language set as Japanese for it to install..I'm formatting my laptop and gonna reinstall Windows in Japanese to play around with the software. Recently one of my shows that I recorded became the infamous "cannot play" and I'm really hoping SS 3.2 will be able to play it back!

here's the link:

http://www.aii.co.jp/contents/smojsdmk/p-a...geInstaller.exe

Good luck testing (and deciphering the Japanese if you don't know it-shouldn't be too hard though)!

-Derek-

I've been wanting to format the lappy anyways...I just got it and HP had all their crap loaded onto it...been wanting to do a nice clean XP Pro install on it (it had Home on it)...

but it seems my XP Pro disc is at my other house haha...doesn't look like I'll be exploring the new SonicStage tonight...

Maybe someone else here has time!

By the way, I don't think you need to reinstall windows for the Japanese language pack...just go into the Control Panel, Regional and Language, language tab, then tick the box for East Asian language support and it'll install them...but since I don't have my XP disc here, I can't install them haha. I think after installing those supports, you can then install the SS Japanese software (might have to set it to Japanese in the first tab first)...

If anyone else explores this, let us know your results!

-Derek-

By the way, I don't think you need to reinstall windows for the Japanese language pack...just go into the Control Panel, Regional and Language, language tab, then tick the box for East Asian language support and it'll install them...but since I don't have my XP disc here, I can't install them haha. I think after installing those supports, you can then install the SS Japanese software (might have to set it to Japanese in the first tab first)...

If anyone else explores this, let us know your results!

-Derek-

I have the language packs installed but it did not succeed. Your default OS language must be Japanese. English with the Language packs will not do apparently sad.gif