Blank MDs in the UK

Rate this topic

I would also check out <a href="http://www.audiocubes.com/index.html?ref=5&affiliate_banner_id=2" target="_blank">Audiocubes</a>. They have a very large assortment of exclusive Japan-only Minidisc blanks and would ship to your locale.

2nd that, I've just ordered some TDK Ho & BitClub blanks from them. (Shipping to Europe)

re Audiocubes - presumably they are based in Japan so surely there will be issues of import duty and VAT and so on if they ship to the UK? I was amazed how much this came to when I ordered a mic from Sound Professionals in the US - the shipping cost as much as the goods and THEN there was almost as much again to pay when the wretched things arrived! Argh.

They mark all packages as gifts to avoid such woes. wink.gif You don't have to worry about it, and I'm sure other UK/etc users here will chime in and tell you about it..

You shouldn't have to worry as kurisu says. I (and other users here I think) have never had any problems.

p.s. Thank you, richyhu. biggrin.gif

No probs, hopefully you'll get something out of it - the least I could do to support you for your hard work making this forum such a great resource.

Marvellous

I'll get ordering

(and say you guys sent me)

You shouldn't have to worry as kurisu says. I (and other users here I think) have never had any problems.

No probs, hopefully you'll get something out of it - the least I could do to support you for your hard work making this forum such a great resource.