OpenMG Codec

Rate this topic

ROMBUSTERS

Is there anyway to isolate the Atrac codec? It has been known for a while that Windows Media Player can play back OMA and OMG files because it taps into the Atrac codec. Does anyone know where this codec is located and if/how it is possible to install the codec seperately from SonicStage? Thanks in advance

Is there anyway to isolate the Atrac codec? It has been known for a while that Windows Media Player can play back OMA and OMG files because it taps into the Atrac codec. Does anyone know where this codec is located and if/how it is possible to install the codec seperately from SonicStage? Thanks in advance

Winamp Preferences > Input > Daijoubu's ATRAC3 DS Plugin [in_atrac3.dll]

[About] About :o ATRAC3 Plugin Version 1.0 Based on Alex C. VideoObject v1.1 Patched by Daijoubu (link to ptprophecy.com/) MiniDisc Links: Minidisc.org, MinidiscT.com

that's as much trace as I can give you......

Edited by georgi

I couldn't find anything similar.. Do you have this plugin??

Could you send it to me via e-mail?

this looks like a codec to me

:

minidisc.org/atrac3.zip

free-codecs.com/download/Sony_ATRAC3_Audio_Codec.htm

and the in_atrac3.zip winamp goodie seems to be taken off the net, i suspect something to do with sony not being too happy about it...