what's pissing you off

Rate this topic

atrain

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably it's around your feet and not your fingers.. lol..

That might be closer to the truth than you might think!

Were planning to go to Canada for 4 months (before movin' - immigration papers are beein' processed and such)

Its begging to scare me abit. :( And my packing is on the floor around me at the mo! :lol:

Thats probably it, but I really don't think it is. (Or I don't want to think thats it)

Edited by danielbb90

^ well,, good luck;; and also in Canada too..

i am usually always right;; but i must admit;; sometime i just guess..

right now i a pissed off that my DVD recorder wont' read the DVD+RW's i bought;; i forgot they read only DVD-RW's..

ok,, so 5 DVD recorders recording at the same time is a bit much;; but it un-pisses me off..!!

• 5 months later...

here too;; we had NO snow all winter and now a fweakin 6 incher;; but i gots my electric snowblower and Hi-MD900 to plow da snow..

yes;; FEED da Squirrels!! they just sit out my back porch begging for nuts!!

the ARE cute;; but then,, my first two wives were cute too..

i hate snow!!!!

they were wonderful!! i was the jerk;; but,, then;; they married me as a musician and started immediately to try to CHANGE me;; even make me QUIT;; ALL women do that!!!! that pisses me off..

oh,, now both my "X's" are my best friends;; i have coffee with one every Saturday morning..

what really pisses me off is women should leave things alone;; i was making mucho money;; so what if all the girls were after me;; i was "Hot"..!!

now both my "X's" are my best friends;; i have coffee with one every Saturday morning..

Sounds like a good start to a Country song eh!

Lets see, whats pissing me off, ........that none of you going over and downloading those Taiko drums I posted.

:angry: :angry:

http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showtopic=18772

Edited by Guitarfxr

I have an excuse, I have dial-up

OMG he has the RH1 , Solar chargers , and every other gadjet imaginable, .................and he is on Dial Up .

Local restrictrive I am sure . But thats gotta suk.

4.6 megs on 56kb connect , you get to use about 10% of that for download ,so .... at best maybe 12kb per sec.

12*60=720

720*60=43,200

4,600,000,000/43200

yep you would be there awhile

Something that gets on my nerves is people in another forum that don't understand that lossles=lossless=lossless. They claim and insist that the compression (For crying out loud, people... it's packing, not compressing!) degrades the signal. Even if the reconstructed-from-FLAC wave file is identical, bit-by-bit to the original used to create such FLAC.

i am pissed because i had a "sucky" night last night recording off TV onto DVD AND MD!!!!

i recorded the band "Yes" from VH1-Classic;; they sucked;; i couldn't even figure out what they were doing;; and i didn't hear too muck of Rick W..

and on the other TV;; i was watching "Fight Club" (Disc 2 supplemental) before watching the actual movie;; and THAT sucked..

the whole world lately sucks;; i have to resort to amusing myself with my MD re-mixes and DVD Rayzray extravaganzas.. (sp)..

then,, i hear some "editing" mistakes i made because i rush too much;; and i (rayzray) suck sometimes..

Edited by rayzray

Something that gets on my nerves is people in another forum that don't understand that lossles=lossless=lossless. They claim and insist that the compression (For crying out loud, people... it's packing, not compressing!) degrades the signal. Even if the reconstructed-from-FLAC wave file is identical, bit-by-bit to the original used to create such FLAC.

I tried a shorten file off Internet Archive , and was really suprised at just how it "Uncompressed" it was TOO clean, Live gig using extremely nice mics to DAT , and straight to a shortn file, no post proccessing at all , OUCH

• 3 weeks later...

the fact that thie is FRI Da 13th;; an i wanted to leave for Florida on Fri;; but,, not the 13TH!!!!

ok,, i'll wait till midnight.... oh "what's this...."??

a Snow/Sleet STORM is coming from the Mid-West towards the mid-east coast??!!

if,, i leave a midnight;; i will intercept that storm in Virginial/N Carolina!!!!

Noooooo!! they can't handle a (one-inch snowstorm) in the Mid-East coast..

the last time i went to Florida;; i couldn't get THRU Virginia cause they were panicing over a 1" snow-coating..

i couldn't even get the rest room;; or a cup of HOT DunkinDonut's Coffee..

i'm pissed;; is there a way around this?? perhaps i can fake the flu and just stay home with my two cats and my PC's and let my wife go alone!!

Edited by rayzray

hey cats, i'm a little pissed off as i've got a busted up right hand. on the other hand [!] i've been surfing & enjoying the sun for the past 5 weeks.

Ouch. But, now is your chance to develop ambidextrousness. ;)

What's pissing me off right now, is clients who want a website developed, and send you 400 images, all of a different size, ratio, orientation and format, and DEMAND that they are all the same on the web site....and they are all in a paper brochure andneed scanning..........AND the 30 odd in Black and White he wants in colour. :angry::(:angry:

What's pissing me off right now, is clients who want a website developed, and send you 400 images, all of a different size, ratio, orientation and format, and DEMAND that they are all the same on the web site....and they are all in a paper brochure andneed scanning..........AND the 30 odd in Black and White he wants in colour. :angry::(:angry:

and they want it last week!!

Bob

I tried a shorten file off Internet Archive , and was really suprised at just how it "Uncompressed" it was TOO clean, Live gig using extremely nice mics to DAT , and straight to a shortn file, no post proccessing at all , OUCH

GF - I put up torrents to boards which are adamant about no post-processing, nada. So, I run ReplayGain to regain the sound I gave up for headroom, tell them how I did it, i.e., with foobar2000 and that is all I do. The files themselves are FLAC 8. For myself, I add some compression. ;o) B)

I don't get it. Do you want it handed you on a platter?? Joke, joke. I was just kidding. I pushed code for 20+ years and it is the same there. I know what you have to contend with. B)

• 2 weeks later...

People who pass you only to stop or walk slower than you. I mean what is the point!?!?

I HATE those ppl;; and especially ppl the DRIVE and pass you or cut infront of your from a side road;; only to slow down..

i wish i had a water pistol attached to my car with a string to the trigga;; and with India ink in it;; i would squirt them faster than a dog with it's leg up..

Edited by rayzray

People who pass you only to stop or walk slower than you. I mean what is the point!?!?

Well it just depends on the view from behind ... That happens a LOT here in Japan ...... and I dont mind a butt ,, uhhh I mean Bit :maninlove:

i Really should post some pics

Edited by Guitarfxr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever since my N10's USB feature died, I had to record via optical toslink. But every friggin' time I record, I have to input the disc's name, group name, and track title manually. It gotten to the point where I'd stop separating tracks via t-marks and just title the track the album's name instead (and put the group's name to whatever artists' I'm recording with).

I've been thinking of investing in a Hi-MD unit but have little faith in USB nowadays. It'll probably make music management easier but I'm not sure I want to convert all my legacy minidiscs to the Hi-MD format.

Edited by Levanel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...