what's pissing you off

Rate this topic

atrain

crazy drivers and ipods piss me off; and not being able to double puck pisses me off; and PC's piss me of; but, i don't let it upset me, i just go shopping every day and buy bling blings in stores that piss me off, i get pissed off driving the most, avoinding crazy drivesl that listen to i-pods; and the most thing that really pisses me off is ppl calling my hi-md an i-pod. my doctor pisses me off with his i-pod and yet he is amazed every time i explain my Hi-md unit; but 3 months later he asks, "oh, did you get a new i-pod?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for double posting; but this is important.

i combined two different aftershave/calognes into one little plastic spray bottle; and it ate through the plastic!

i have been using this every day; and now am feeling very energnic lately and a funny feeling face.

do you think this is life threatening? (Time is of the essance) here.

edit] oh; to be OT; if i could bottle this in a "AA" sized battey sized cylender (sp); do you think this could power an MD/Hi-MD portable? lol.

Edited by rayzray

TBOT;

so, as we discussed this matter before; if your External Drive will only record at 12x; then you can use the 16x discs; as i can only use the 8x and not the 16x's. right?

so i have to always buy 8x disks; seems like a backwards type of thing.

like the disk should recprd "Up-to" it's stated amont.

today i saw sone Sony discs that look exactly like mine and were 48X's!!!!

so, that means i could never use that; right?

this pisses me off also;

so even though i tell the drive to burn at 8x; it still won't burn a 16x disc?

if we could have only stuck to cassettes fir the rest of our lives; and vever invented the computer or cell phone; i would be less pissed off and more in a joviant (sp) mood.

there are different types of cd's. There are dvd discs and cd discs. No dvd disc can be written at 48x, those discs you saw were cd's. You can use any speed dvd discs that have the 'dvd+r' logo, although they will only write as fast as your burner is able to. If the burner is a 16X DVD BURNER then it will be able to write CD'S at 48x and DVD+R discs at 16x as long as those speeds are written on the disc. If the cd says 1-48x compatible, that means your writer can write at speeds between 1 and 48x, the same applies with dvd+r discs (they could say 1-4x or 1-8x or 1-16x) comprende?

dude you seriously need to read up on this stuff. there are different types of cd's. There are dvd discs and cd discs. No dvd disc can be written at 48x, those discs you saw were cd's. You can use any speed dvd discs with the 'dvd+r' logo, although they will only write as fast as your burner is able to. If the burner is a 16X DVD BURNER then it will be able to write CD'S at 48x and DVD+R discs at 16x. comprende?

somewhat.

that means my PC that should be able to handle it changed; something happened; perhaps i used up too much memory or Ram or rom or hard drive.

to me, it used to burn 16x's; and now it won't.

and yes;; i can see about the 48x CD; my mistake; but my problem is all the 200 16x DVD discs i bought that my PC won't burn.

they will burn in my stand alone DVD Recorder' but i don't expect to burn 200 DVD on them.

maybe i can make a cheap flick of myself doing something stupid and sell it; as in "clerks"; i think i could handle that.

well, one of my DJ'ing DECKS died last night;; i am down to 26 decks now. i will give a proper burrial Sunday.

it really pisses me off; cause the job i DJ'd last nite made me DJ from a stair way; and the angle of my body to the DJ Coffin was extreme; and i couldn't get the MD cassettes into the units straight and proper.

i was working with TWO Sony 510's (and two CD decks); so it was not a disaster to lose one..

i had a spare in the Van; left it there cause i was so pissed of climbing those sweakin steps to get my next songs. fweak fweak fweak fweak....

i am playing my last spare i own right now; a JE320; it is gonna take it's place in da coffin of musicality.

lucky i am retired and don't give a s*it; fit is for the fitter and hit is for the hitter; hit , hat , hut but fear nut; i am finally getting over the rutt.

i'm ok now!

Edited by rayzray

gee; i feel bad; i have bad manners and i spell poorly; but; i acquired it in 63 years of living a pissed up pissing life withe everyone pissing me off; it started at 1 year old when i demolished the cake ; and is still going on. at my last BDParty i shoved my fist through the cake cause it was not sugar free.

please forgive mee; i make up for it in other ways; like i am remixing Rush right now; it took me 3 hours just to set up my studio; i'm pissed at that; but i love the fire i layered over neils drums; and the batts i have flying all over their stage; but then i am pissed off cause one of my loops is not in sync with with the beat of Brochetta,Red.

i spent my whole life pissing ppl off; but i concidered it my job; now a lot of these ppl in my town are kissing my a** cause i make good videos cheap; like i like to trade too.

i teach some of their grandchidren piano; and i teach them not to take sh*t from ppl that piss you off.

if i was anywhere's wlse right now; i'd be pissing ppl off

oh my BD is coming up; they are NOT gonna give me a cake; i am getting a "Cup-Cake".! and i'm pissed over that!

Edited by rayzray

gee; i feel bad; i have bad manners and i spell poorly; but; i acquired it in 63 years of living a pissed up pissing life withe everyone pissing me off; it started at 1 year old when i demolished the cake ; and is still going on. at my last BDParty i shoved my fist through the cake cause it was not sugar free.

please forgive mee; i make up for it in other ways; like i am remixing Rush right now; it took me 3 hours just to set up my studio; i'm pissed at that; but i love the fire i layered over neils drums; and the batts i have flying all over their stage; but then i am pissed off cause one of my loops is not in sync with with the beat of Brochetta,Red.

i spent my whole life pissing ppl off; but i concidered it my job; now a lot of these ppl in my town are kissing my a** cause i make good videos cheap; like i like to trade too.

i teach some of their grandchidren piano; and i teach them not to take sh*t from ppl that piss you off.

if i was anywhere's wlse right now; i'd be pissing ppl off

oh my BD is coming up; they are NOT gonna give me a cake; i am getting a "Cup-Cake".! and i'm pissed over that!

I wasn't referring to anyone here, just a general statement. :pleasantry:

Edited by Headnoise

lol; ok; but i was ok with it anyways; i am re-pissed now anyways; cause i have to make a family video in the middle of my rush A/V Remix; that pisses me of; i need a coffee;

but, i am not pissed at the results of my Rush A/V remix so far; i LOVE the Fire i put onto the Drumsolo; and the lightning. now i am less pissed and fore hissed.

Hughes Network Systems ticks me off! I never even knew that the company existed until I received a bill from them for $679. :blink: They claim that I ordered satellite broadband from them in June 2005 and then that they were unable to charge my credit card after three consecutive payments. :o The last 4 of the credit card does not match anything I have and I know my credit is fine because I just ordered my credit report the beginning of this month.

I have had cable broadband since 2003 or 04 and have no reason to go to a service that is three times slower and costs twice as much as what I am paying now. I am actually on the phone trying to get this fixed as I type. I am getting bounced around and its starting to get on my nerves. :aggressive::diablo:

KrazyIvan

,Just like you here today on T.V i saw that somebody in India was billed 0.7 Million(Rupee`s) or $15,730(for one month).That person never used that phone that much & It was even higher if he would have called 24 hours daily on phone non stop for one month but after lot of hassel telephone department realised that he has to pay bill much less than that ..Amazing !

Rigth now i`m pissed off after reading customs tariff pdf ..

i'm pissed off cause yesterday i wanted to post sonething that i was pissed off about; but balked cuae yous gyss are more pissed than i was; and; today i can't remember what i was pissed off about; so i am pissed that i for got what i was pissed of about.

is it my age; or the fact i am always re-mixing and creating and getting no sleep; and when i do go to bed; the cats wake me; and that pisses me off.

i had my share of telephone companies; i rather pay a little more and have a company i can negotiate with in problems like ther;; it does happen. i hate to be pissed off at a merson or number at the other end of the line that i cannot see; i rather be pissed off at a person i CAN see.

anyways, if i ever remeber what pissed me off; i will sure post it!

my router just crashed, i spent an hour on the phone with tech support, me telling the guy that it's borked & wont save any data when flashed, him getting me to run the same diagnostics over & over until i finally got an rma warranty return. should have listened an hour ago netgear tech support.

so no wireless, no internet in bed, in the hammock etc. stuck to my desktop.

I'm pissed at how I'm *never* going to be able to retire because college is so f'ing expensive, and because we probably can't afford to send my second kid to the school he wants to go to. All he wants to do is go to Penn State, for Christ's sake. But being an out-of-state resident, the tuition & room/board there is...over $31,000 [thirty one th-th-th-o-u-s-a-n-d dollars] a year. He has great grades and a great resume for what he wants to study there, but all he was offered was a pissy $1,500 school scholarship.

Meanwhile (Rant 1, Part 2), here in the "Free State" of Maryland (free for some because the rest of us are taxed to death), they're about to approve using taxpayer money...MY money...to fund billions of dollars in stem-cell research, when they *could" use just a fraction of that money to help Maryland families send their kids to college, which IMHO is a hell of a better use of public money. Now, I'm not an anti-stem-cell zealot {though I gotta say that embryonic stem cell harvesting *does* make me very uneasy]. But IMHO that's what the private sector should be doing.

Rant over...(still pissed, though). It's 7:44 AM here, so, since it's Noon somewhere, it's time for a BEER!

im pissed at not being pissed; everything is going ok; love life; life loves; i went to a dance recital this morning and camcorded my piano student (not pissed); i am using the video from the camcord and recorded the audio on my Hi-MD900 ( still not pissed); i will put the Hi-MD audio over the video tonight; (still not pissed); ppl kept on talking and figgiting (now i am getting pisseD; babies cry; (keep them home); i had to go to the bathroom and you are not allowed to get up; (that pisses me off); i really couldn't go to the bathroom because i was wired to the seats with my Hi-MD external mic chord; and was tied to the seat's arm rest with the mic's hum-biblical chord; so as not to make movement noise; (pissed pissed pissed i gotta P***)!

lights too bright ; ppl to flight; Dwight would have been pissed too.

recorded two songs , 45 minutes apart (very pissed) *this is not even my own blood family member*!

now i am home; video will pass for now until i add EFX and doctor it up; but the audio is great thanks to my (Hi-MD-900).

moral of the story; go to the bathroom first or else you'll be "Pissed"..!!

Edited by rayzray

THE THIEVES :angry::angry:... one of those f@#*$ assaulted my younger brother Thursday afternoon and took away his (formely mine) DS70, but he told me about it just now because he didnt know how to tell me. Well, I was angry but at the same time relief that my brother is ok, after all it was just piece of hardware... a beautiful, fragil, soft, stylish and unique piece of hardware :huh:

THE THIEVES :angry::angry:... one of those f@#*$ assaulted my younger brother Thursday afternoon and took away his (formely mine) DS70, but he told me about it just now because he didnt know how to tell me. Well, I was angry but at the same time relief that my brother is ok, after all it was just piece of hardware... a beautiful, fragil, soft, stylish and unique piece of hardware :huh:

Yeiks!

As long as he is ok! :o

Thanks for your concern. He wasnt in dodgy area or anything but it was about 7pm, according to what he told me when he took a bus to come back home a sitting man stared at him, my brother didnt pay much of attention because he though that the man was looking the remote clipped on the shirt. When my brother stepped out the bus it looks like the man (thief) followed him but he didnt realize it because he was distracted with the music so few seconds after the thief cathed him and threatened him, then my brother gave up the poor Sharp and that damn weasel ran off (I wish who has it right now, break it :angry:). Well my brother is fine, the only thing hurted is his pride. Edited by Tiesto

haha the remote, thats always a give-away, like the white ipod 'phones. If it was me and it was an old minidisc of mine that I didnt care too much about, I would look at the guy, then my minidisc, then the guy. Take out my pocket. Put it on the ground, AND STAMP ON IT!! HA TAKE THAT YOU STUPID THIEF! lol :lol: that would be great, he would just be thinking errr wtf?? LOL

i am trying to "Pirate " something ; and the stupid logo is on the lower right hand corner; so;

i put it in my A/V Mixer and put a "Black Dot" over the loge; like it's my logo called the "black Hole".

i know it's not nice; but it's nice to fool Mother Nature"

i am so pissed as this; but; to make it fair; i am only copying trhe Nature scenes; and leaving the animals out

i am pissed that the monkeys kiss the camera lens.

oh; to make it even fairer; i am popying in slow motion; and not sound;

what really pisses my off is that they are speeding up a lot of the scenes; so my slow motion is nill/null// and fied.

that pisses me off.

the stallagmites seem to be moving; that pisses me off; but the raindros are nice.

so, if they speed up and i slow down; is it normal? don't seem to be; seems abmormal.

i can't tell if i am coming or going; hey that gives me an idea;

why don't i record it in slow motion backwards.

now that don't piss me off.

haha the remote, thats always a give-away, like the white ipod 'phones. If it was me and it was an old minidisc of mine that I didnt care too much about, I would look at the guy, then my minidisc, then the guy. Take out my pocket. Put it on the ground, AND STAMP ON IT!! HA TAKE THAT YOU STUPID THIEF! lol :lol: that would be great, he would just be thinking errr wtf?? LOL

:lol: yeah, I would pay to see his expression.

It pisses me off that Season 4 of Monk (USA Network) is over, and that they consider a "season" to be only sixteen episodes. Sh**, that's only four months worth of programming in my book, but they stretch them out over 9 months (July to March)...gaaah!

Whatever happened to the day when TV actors had to *work* for a living...like Star Trek's first season when they put out something like 29 episodes? And half the "regulars" on Monk aren't even on every episode, and I never see them on anything else - granted, I don't watch much other "new" television, but still...e.g. the Dr. Kroger character...he's only in like every other Monk episode, so what the hell else does he do?. If he can make a living on doing a few scenes for about 8 shows a season...now I'm pissed at that, too.

Oh, yeah. I'm also pissed at the weathermen (that's with a small "w"). All of them. Why come? Because they can be dead *wrong* 100% of the time, with absolutely no adverse consequences to themselves...like, they never get fired for screwing up *my* weekend plans like they did this Saturday when it was supposd to rain/snow here but it was kinda on the sunny side instead, by which time it was too late for me to shift gears and brew a batch of beer out on the deck. This has been pissing me off for years.

And...

when I lose an auction on eBay at the last minute because I didn't have the stones to pony up what I knew the damn thing would go for, but was afraid of what the Spousal Unit would do to me in my sleep ...

i am soooo pissed at myself for letting a friend down for about 30 years; just over some "here-say" statement by another person!!!!

you see;; in 1965 ;; i joined my first band; auditioned and got the job on the spot.

your typical top 40 semi rock band; we even did cadrills;lol.

one guy in it was about 300+ pounds and could play multi-instruments.

the only problem was that he was obsessed with dying at the age of 39 like his father.

we would go out to eat after a gig; and he would order 10 hambergers; and stuff like that for himself.

i played with that band for 2 years before forming my own band;BUT; always kept up as friends; even though he played in competing bands after.

his comdition got worse; he started using "drugs' (pot at first.)

then he was in the TOP local band here for years; but one day had a breakdown.

i heard from a local musician that he was in a nursing home about 30 miles away ; and (DIDN"T RECOGNIZE ANYONE).

soooo,, i ASSUMED that he would not recognize me; so i never went to visit.

us musicians always talke of him; and the good old days; but non of us never went to visit him.

a couple of days ago; the owned of a music store we all used to buy things at told me he went to visit him; found out where he was through his family; and that he REMEMBERS EVERYTHING; even names; and events.

the owner brought him a Hammond Spinet Organ and they had a nice visit.

i am soooo pissed that i trusted the judgement of another and was convinced he would not recognize me.

i am gonna get a collage of photoes of us together; (even THE official band pphoto); and bring it to him; along with what ever musical stuff i still have that he can use.

i will take him out to our favorite lunchonette and order New York style weiners; but not 25 of them. lol.

i'm so pissed at myself; our mutual friend says he never should have been comitted; that he seems ok; what a waste of talent; for 0ver 30 years.

i drove all the way home from the music store trying to comprehend what had happened; where was his family; will us local musicians have to become his family.?!.

Edited by rayzray

Well England are just playing plain badly... :wacko:

Yeah! England played well in the first two matches but somehow India was able to win both of those matches ..Not sure how :wacko::wacko: ..IN the third match England played badly ..India Scoring 294 on a turning pitch .So 294 was never chasable on this wicket ..but still nice innings by Collingwood .I thin decsion of Flintoff sending Blackwell didn`t paid off at all ..

But Indan selector are very partial .... :blink::blink: