Sony MD | ES

Ishiyoshi

Sony ES | 1996

The 1996 Sony ES series comes in a simple color scheme: White with light gold print; and is available in both 60min and 74min.

*pictorial under construction; pictures of 60min variant coming soon

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

Sony ES | 1999

The 1999 Sony ES series comes in a simple color scheme: White with light gold print; and is available in both 74min and 80min.

*pictorial under construction

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. For future reference, please submit pictures for the "Disc Pictorials" you would like to share before posting them.

To contribute, please send a private message to kurisu, or a moderator (Ishiyoshi, atrain, Bananatree). We are obviously looking for quality pictures with resolution of at least 440 x 330 of each disc in a set.

Here's a new one:

To complement the existing pictorial, please visit my MD album for my latest ES series --> click here.

Note from Moderator: Please submit pictures for consideration in the future before posting them within the "Disc Pictorials." Refer to the post below for instructions.

Edited by Ishiyoshi

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I would suggest that you store them in the provided "Gallery-Album" section and edit the above post with a link for viewing. I would like to keep each Disc Pictorials to a certain layout.

Please submit pictures for consideration in the future before posting them within the "Disc Pictorials."

To contribute, please send a private message to kurisu, or a moderator (Ishiyoshi, atrain, Bananatree). We are obviously looking for quality pictures with resolution of at least 440 x 330 of each disc in a set.