Looking for some Grateful Dead MD

Rate this topic

onda2

I'm not sure if there are any Deadheads on the site but I thought it might be worth a try. If anyone is interested, I have a few shows and would be willing to put them on 1 or 2 MD @ LP2.

The MD would be the cheappie Maxell's. Shipping would be USPS First class.

In return you would send me a show, really pretty simple.

I also have a very large collection of MP3's of other live music, if your curious just ask.

post-5291-1125086928_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

B) No live dead here, however have a great (sic) concert of Gov't Mule from Feb in Boulder CO. One of the best live shows I have ever heard!!!

I am interested in almost all genres and in particular am looking for ANY recordings of an old Los Angeles band from the early to mid 90's called "The Fishermen" Supposedly they went to Nashville to record but ended up not going anywhere because record execs couldn't figure out what category to market them under...

Unfortunately I think many great bands are never heard for that very reason.

My 2 cents

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if there are any Deadheads on the site but I thought it might be worth a try. If anyone is interested, I have a few shows and would be willing to put them on 1 or 2 MD @ LP2.

I also have a very large collection of MP3's of other live music, if your curious just ask.

• 5 months later...

I have over 1000 hourws of Dead stuff.. not mastered on MD, but all copyable to MD of course.. I have stuff that originated as Cassette, Dat (copied to tape or CD), CD, and MP3/FLAC... Email me your list and I will look it over.. I may have to search for some of my stuff, as a lot of it is in storage right now, so trades may be slow... but want to get back into trading. My list will be updated soon and I will attach it to my reply to your mail..

drdannclark@wmconnect.com

• 8 months later...

Hello fellow dead fan,

I have lots of mp3s of the dead but I don't have music on MD yet. The reason being, I just got into MDs so if you want to trade let me know. I have dicks picks: 1,2,4,7,13,14,16,19,20,21,22,23,24 plus other live shows, studio, and various gigs. but if you want to tell me what you want I would be willing to make it in 1-2 weeks.

I would have been interested but since that posting I have moved overseas, so postage makes the exchange to costly. Thanks for the interest, I would have liked to get a few of the Dick's picks.

Hello fellow dead fan,

I have lots of mp3s of the dead but I don't have music on MD yet. The reason being, I just got into MDs so if you want to trade let me know. I have dicks picks: 1,2,4,7,13,14,16,19,20,21,22,23,24 plus other live shows, studio, and various gigs. but if you want to tell me what you want I would be willing to make it in 1-2 weeks.

• 2 months later...

Um, maybe I am missing something, but so much GD, Phish and so on is available as trrents of their shows. Is there sokething special about getting them on an MD as opposed to FLACs from the INnternet? B)

Very precetive of you, the idea was to share music via a format. Conceptually I still prefer the Dead on DAT but enjoy minidisc. Oh and uh....... Phish is not in the same league.

• 7 months later...

I could go for a trade. I don't have dead stuff but I have Led Zeppelin, Robert Plant, Page/Plant and Beatles stuff I could easily put to MD. Love to hear some classic Dead in return if you or anyone else is interested.

• 5 months later...

I don't have much, but I do have:

CD- WHAT A LONG STRANGE TRIP IT'S BEEN (2DISCs)

CD- THE VERY BEST OF THE GRATEFUL DEAD

CD- ANTHEM OF THE SUN

CD- AOXOMOXOA

CD- IN THE DARK

CD- BUILT TO LAST

CD- HUNDRED YEAR HALL (2 DISCs)

CD- HITS/SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET

CD- WITHOUT A NET (2 DISCs)

CD- SHAKEDOWN STREET

CD- WORKINGMAN'S DEAD

CD- TERRAPIN STATION

CD- EUROPE '72 (2 DISCs)

CD- THE JERRY GARCIA BAND (2 DISCs)

CD- LIVE DEAD (2 DISCs)

CD- TWO FROM THE VAULT (2 DISCs)

on minidiscs that I would like to trade for some live shows..really anything Dead-related!

Edited by motleystew

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...