Rate this topic

Guest Stuge

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ,What it is all about ?

From BBC Shop:

The makers of The Blue Planet present the epic story of life on Earth. Five years in production, over 2000 days in the field, using 40 cameramen filming across 200 locations, this is the ultimate portrait of our planet.

A stunning television experience that combines rare action, unimaginable scale, impossible locations and intimate moments with our planet's best-loved, wildest and most elusive creatures. From the highest mountains to the deepest rivers, this blockbuster series takes you on an unforgettable journey through the challenging seasons and the daily struggle for survival in Earth's most extreme habitats. Using a budget of unprecedented proportions, photography and unique, specially developed filming techniques, Planet Earth takes you to places you have never seen before, to experience sights and sounds you may never experience again

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts, but I just watched Season One of "Sledge Hammer" The series. Nothing like some juvenile over the top early-mid eighties comedy to waste a little time ! :yahoo:

I saw it to.....just brilliant...I liked the way it has been filmed. I was a bit scared sometimes...Not you Borat ?

4g4a361.jpg

Well, yes Sunshine was a bit scary scary in parts, but I've seen worse...

On a cinema roll at the moment - just saw Lives of Others in German (with subtitles), about East Germany in the 1980's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i saw "science of sleep" last night. it was whimsical & awesome but very gondry - if you like logical movies &/or movies with well defined plots this probably is for you

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0354899/

Such a good film, in my top 10 at the moment. Are you sure you would recommend this film for people who like well defined plots? The first time I saw it I was totally lost. :P

Last movie I saw was 28 Weeks later. Not bad, too many americans though.

Such a good film, in my top 10 at the moment. Are you sure you would recommend this film for people who like well defined plots? The first time I saw it I was totally lost. :P

Last movie I saw was 28 Weeks later. Not bad, too many americans though.

mental slip, was 'sposed to say ISN'T

I wasn't sure if that was a slip, or if you really wanted to recommend it. I know that I want to show it to as many people I can, so that I can try and open their minds.

Anything to inspire people to become film nerds like me.

I have seen more movies in the past 3 years, than I have in my entire life. I think that is what took my attention away from digital audio and these forums.