What Was The Last Film You Saw?

Rate this topic

Guest Stuge

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend ordered it on Video On Demand, and I was just laying there so I watched it with her. It's okay - about some teenage girl in Columbia who is forlorn with life, quits her job, gets pregnant and smuggles cocaine to the US. I won't go in depth, but it's definitely a well made movie with plenty of emotion.

happy.gif It is good to know that people from the States can see for a couple of hours a non-american film (I thought the opposite situation was truth). The movie shows a bitter reality of some people... But the good thing is that the main actress was nominated for the Acadamy Awards.

The Devil's Advocate.

i really like that one. so vicious when he gets him in the end again, with "vanity".

just watched ocean´s twelve, was better than i expected, the first time i found a sequel better than the original film. got many unexpected twists.

Well, before I read this thread the last movie I had seen was "China cry"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...371348?v=glance

But then I read this thread and found out about," in the Mood for Love" after reading Ishiyoshi post. So, I watched that movie and then remember I had forgotten to post on this thread. So, the last movie I saw was "in the Mood for Love".

See ya,

Mikami

saw White Noise on the weekend.. in german though so i didnt pick up all of the dialogue..

i found it fairly pathetic and so did my friends though as a horror it did get me max 3 times... but i was trying to be afraid...

actually ive never noticed such an obvious sony add. There were three people through out the the movie 'studying' white noise: the first had with him various sony products which included a sony minidisc business recorder, which was blatant advertising as all his other recodings besides that single one were on audio and video casettes...; the second person went out and bought 4-5 sony tv's including one of the new flatscreens and 4-6 sony vcrs, and not surprisingly the final person had an entire set up of sony products... im not sure if the radio at the start was sony... and the computer monitors didnt seem to be sony but we didnt get to see there brand clearly...

Edited by S_732

Well, before I read this thread the last movie I had seen was "China cry"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...371348?v=glance

But then I read this thread and found out about," in the Mood for Love" after reading Ishiyoshi post. So, I watched that movie and then remember I had forgotten to post on this thread. So, the last movie I saw was "in the Mood for Love". 

See ya,

Mikami

How did you like "In the Mood For Love"? I watched its Criterion Edition and it was superb! Well, I hope you'd enjoyed it.

That was a good movie! Do you like them all:

http://yoursay.imdb.com/title/tt0072439/

The above title, "Shin Zatôichi monogatari: Kasama no chimatsuri" or known as "Zatoichi's Conspiracy" is Shintaro Katsu's 25th Zatoichi series. Have you seen the entire 26 episodes? It's brilliant; and in my opinion, Shintaro Katsu depicts Zatoichi the best. Nonetheless, Takeshi Kitano gives a refreshing contemporary depiction of Zatoichi.