Looking for a host

Rate this topic

greenmachine

I'm looking for a reliable host for some (mostly music) files. Direct linking has to be allowed, space needed maybe 20+ MB, traffic maybe 1+ GB / month. The less expensive the better. Any recommendations? It's a jungle out there and i'm easily confused, so please help me to pre-select.

If you PM me the domain I'll add it to the allowed list. Treat my forum well (as you currently do) and you get the red carpet. ;)

This is semi-unrelated, but do you have Quicktime? When I click on "Click here to download this recording!" in the Gallery it will only play a small portion of the mp3 in the browser whereas it would play everything before. I refresh and it will have a larger clip of the file, but not all of it. Sometimes I get the whole file. It's weird.

The Quicktime player doesn't work seamlessly for me either, there are occasionally annoying small gaps in between or like in your case only partial playback. This seems to be a problem of the Quicktime player though, the download generally works fast and reliably.