Device Not Reconized-MZ-NF520D

Rate this topic

brendanhm

You could try downloading and installing the "Sony Personal Audio Driver" from the Downloads section of the forum.

EDIT: When you say that the device is not recognized, do you mean it doesn't appear in SonicStage when you click on transfer? Are you trying to access the unit from windows directly?

If you are attempting to access the NetMD from windows explorer, it will not show up anywhere, only the HiMD units show up as a removable disk in Windows Explorer.

Edited by raintheory

You could try downloading and installing the "Sony Personal Audio Driver" from the Downloads section of the forum.

EDIT: When you say that the device is not recognized, do you mean it doesn't appear in SonicStage when you click on transfer? Are you trying to access the unit from windows directly?

If you are attempting to access the NetMD from windows explorer, it will not show up anywhere, only the HiMD units show up as a removable disk in Windows Explorer.

I have the same Problem with NetMD NF-610. Did everything mentioned in the thredas- uninstalled according to FAQ, Installed 3.2 twice - nothing. The unit is connected to a USB port, not a hub :(

In one of the threads, there was a workaround which seemed to work for many members, installing a german version and then 3.1. But the German version is no longer available. Does anyone knows where to get it?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, im having this same problem. sonicstage says that there is no device/media connected, i've tried everything (uninstalled, reinstalled, ect). but simple burner recognises it right away, and i can edit and move tracks around.

933Mhz, 512Mb, Radeon 7000 (recent drivers installed), Xp Home