worn disc from another computer

Rate this topic

ballsandy

Back in 2001 i received a small stack of minidisks. One of the disks were holding music which i liked but was not labelled. I liked the music so much that a week ago i realized that the door has broken off and the disk is starting to skip or not play songs.

As we all know we can not remove music that was burned on another computer however this is serouos.

Is thare any where on the net that has a ripping tool to remove the songs...even if the software is beta?

Your best bet may be to try and remove the disc and put it in a new housing with window. Expriment on a non-essential disc first, you should then be able to get one more play that you can upload.

Have you tried the disc in another unit to see if plays in it, same applies if it plays copy it realtime to computer, or line in to Hi-MD, after which you can upload with SS3.2.

Good luck,

Bob

Your best bet may be to try and remove the disc and put it in a new housing with window. Expriment on a non-essential disc first, you should then be able to get one more play that you can upload.

Have you tried the disc in another unit to see if plays in it, same applies if it plays copy it realtime to computer, or line in to Hi-MD, after which you can upload with SS3.2.

Good luck,

Bob

...or just line in to your computer to skip the uploading.