New iPod tomorrow?!?!

Rate this topic

Bananatree

Time for a complete iPod/Apple/Steve Jobs/RIAA/Whoever you want BASH FEST about the new Apple iPod that might be released tomorrow.

Rules: 1: Only predictions, no rebuttles to anyone's predictions. If you start to even try and get an iPod Vs. anything else battle going, I will delete your post and slap you with a punishment. 2: Have fun and follow my lead if you don't understand

vPod (video iPod):

The vPod will be able to play movies and music! You can buy a movie from iTunes Movie store for ten dollars, but can only watch it once.

Built in features include: Making your floor sticky to increase the "Movie theatre" feel, making all the food around you triple the price.

NEW FEATURE EXCLUSIVE TO APPLE!!!!!:

New iUrine makes you need to go to the bathroom at the most exciting part of the movie!

New iJerk adds random coughs, babies crying, cellphone rings and chatty voices into the audio stream. It will be like you are actually IN the movie theatre.

Remember to have some fun!

I-RunYourLife.

Does everything for you. Toast. Wash the dishes. Walk the dog. Raise your kids and says "Yes, dear" to your wife for you. For those who just like to pull things out of the box and start clicking without any installation issues. (Jab at lazy mac users. Non-lazy mac users don't take offense, please.) Only 499 dollars and your dignity as a human.

I-RunYourLife.

Does everything for you. Toast. Wash the dishes. Walk the dog. Raise your kids and says "Yes, dear" to your wife for you. For those who just like to pull things out of the box and start clicking without any installation issues. (Jab at lazy mac users. Non-lazy mac users don't take offense, please.) Only 499 dollars and your dignity as a human.

i like that :lol:

Well you might not believe this, but the new iPOD was 1 of the key news items on tonights news!!!!

Thet showed it off, and then showed a short clip of it being launched.. and the guy speaking was saying "It can play videos!............(very long break as if this is a break through or something), it can store pictures!.............

Was bloody ridiculous.

I think it's new name should be iAMSTUPID or iAMAMAZING :mellow:

I really want one of those dual flush toilets to save water!

Get a german one. You can stop the flush at any time by pushing the handle back.

However, seeing the poor performance of our low flow toilets here,

the next one will be a pressure assisted one.

I'll rather accept the higher water bill than to fight with a misfiring toilet.

After seeing this, you know why.

Well, it is simple:

iPod == Normal Toilet

Minidisc == Gerber Ultra Flush

Remember: The performance counts!

Now thats funny, seeing as someone stole my Gerber Ultra Flush, i was thinknig of getting te same old beday, but then i ran into another "I'm-so-cool-cause-i-JUST-bought-an-ipod" person, so im back on ebay seraching!

Leon