Need new 'phones...

Rate this topic

darkangel

I used to have the MDR-G42LP 'phones until today when the cord was rippped outta the phones themselves :o:o

I liked them cuz they where lightweight and sounded really good for $15. I commute to NYC w/ an nf610(radio for howard stern) [gonna get me an nhf800 soon as a have more $$], and D-EJ2000, and people are constantly amazed by the EJ2000's size, and the minidisc players themselves

Well, time to upgrade...here's what I need:

-lightweight/ultraportable

-NO EARBUDS, god i hate earbuds

-good sound quality, the only problem with the G42's was a slight hiss on certain words on higher volume levels

- ~$20-30 USD

-pref. behind-the-neck style

-wireless(? if it exists)

can anyone help me?

Edited by darkangel

rather the senn PX200 (as the MX series are earbuds and he didn't like that at all)

what about in ear phones? the panasonic RP-JE50's are quite good for their money and isolate from external noise brilliantly so you won't need as much volume as with non-isolating models

rather the senn PX200 (as the MX series are earbuds and he didn't like that at all)

what about in ear phones? the panasonic RP-JE50's are quite good for their money and isolate from external noise brilliantly so you won't need as much volume as with non-isolating models

i thought he hated earbuds period...

px200s are good :lol:

• 2 weeks later...