Any other alternatives to Audiocubes.com?

Rate this topic

alpinexiv

i appriciate you looking, but of course its not going to be in any store yet (Release date: Nov 1 - see original post ;) ), but there is no telling where it might end up. Audiocubes said they would look into it, but i'm still at my original question, does anyone know of any alternative online stores/sites to Audiocubes? Japan gets all the cool #@%! :P

Hi,

You might want to try the following places: PriceJapan.com and EIFL.com. I have personally done business with both of them and highly recommend them. Contact Kaneda at PriceJapan and Koji at EIFL. I'm also about to place an order with BuyFromJapan on eBay. They have a very large feedback count and it's 100% positive so I feel confident in dealing with them. Also, you might want to check out Bluetin.com. I've not personally dealt with them, but a lot of Head-Fi.org members have and they're recommended.

Hope this information is helpful.

HockeyTown

@HockeyTown: Are you sure, it is eifl.com. That leads one only to a domain for sale notice.

I guess, it is http://www.eifl.co.jp/

@PCManiac: Not necessarily. Often enough, the radio-controller is the same for a whole range of devices,

with the result, that by adding or removing a solder bridge or a silicon diode opens the frequency range up to 108MHz.

Sometimes even typing a magic number on the remote while being in a certain menu does the job.

Audiocubes usually states this in their online catalogue.

And then, there is still the converter trick possible...

[EDIT] Btw, Radio does work internationally:

FM : 76~108MHz (TV : 1~3ch)

AM : 531~1629kHz

@HockeyTown: Are you sure, it is eifl.com. That leads one only to a domain for sale notice.

I guess, it is http://www.eifl.co.jp/

Hi jadeclaw,

Sorry about that. You're right. As you can see, EIFL's website doesn't show very much of what they carry or can get. Send an email to Koji at info@eifl.co.jp with the specific brand and model number of the product that you want. You'll get a quick response with the price quote.

They are people of integrity. I've recently bought a Stax SRM-007t headphone amplifier from them, and would wholeheartedly recommend them to anybody.

HockeyTown