What have you just bought?

Rate this topic

mercury_in_flames

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image a Stand 21 Balaclava that I purchased from an IndyCar team.

2-layer Nomex dual-eyeport balaclava with extra-flat seams and preshaped nose. FIA approved.

IPB Image

Edited by Jacques

Brilliant! Great way to showcase the capability of your DH10P. ;)

^_^ Thanks,. I have a few others in various posts as well. With the proper lighting the DH10P takes a pretty nice shot @ 1280pixels wide. Also, I've resized (PShop7) and saved in low-res (Quality 4 out of 12MAX).

agreed! its not as bad as i originally thought

:blink:

Misc. Hi-MD PHOTO - - / -

IPB Image

Edited by Jacques

^_^ Arrived today from Germany, just in time!

[Dial in carbon-fibre]

IPB Image

Die aktuelle Collection für BBS-Fans und Motorsport-Enthusiasten.

Zifferblatt aus Echtcarbon

congrats, don;t mean to burst your bubble, but what are you going to do if the buttons crack? or does the issue not bother you?

I'll keep using my MD units as main players, thanks for the advice I'll consider it when I operate the HD5 directly. Anyhow, the 40elk will be its best friend :D

I'll keep using my MD units as main players, thanks for the advice I'll consider it when I operate the HD5 directly. Anyhow, the 40elk will be its best friend :D

Make sure you update the firmware first. As far as Im aware, the firmware update, unhacks it, if its the euro version. If not, nothing to worry about, just use the remote. I had cracks on my buttons just because I had to hack the volume limiter on it. Lucky for me, the buttons are BLACK :lol: so you cant see them unless you look under a microscope type thing, they just look like someone has gone over the top of the button with a pin, so not much of a big deal to me, compared to when the silver buttons crack and it's visible from below the surface.

Still in the mail, but

IPB Image

Did you buy ZeroDb's unit??

Ebay! :D I've been steadily adding to my collection over the past few years. I've got a few ageworthy items now including a 160 year old copy of Newton's Principia as well as a few 325 year old newspapers and 'magazines'. I'm currently eyeing a book entitled "CONCORDANTIAE BIBLICORUM" dated 1581! Anyone read Latin here? I'll have to learn...

A jacket or coat, whatever you call it, actually i think its a parka as it has the added fur bit on the hood. Well got me one of those from GAP for 40 pounds from 100. Not too shabby.

You guys totally stole that style from the Canadians!

I just bought a ball for my degus!