What have you just bought?

Rate this topic

mercury_in_flames

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought my Nano a silicone cover and screen protector to protect from scratch but you know what I'm still using most of the time my 3 MDs, RH910 for recording, NHF800 in my car, and R700 in my bed. Don't ask me why. ;)

I Know, you just like having options right!!!

Take care,

Bob

not so much something I have bought... it actually was a present from my girlfriend: a casio 437 (better known as that 80's watch with the calculator :lol: )

[attachmentid=1300]

[attachmentid=1301]

you might not believe it, but I have been searching for this for a long time... I just love that totally useless 80's technology of miniaturisation... ah a calculator the size of a wristwatch...who could have thought about that (and especially now... we have bloody telephones with full agenda function and better game-capacities than concoles that existed at the time this watch was invented...)

SIMPLY BRILLIANT (but I would have liked the metallic one even better :P )

PS: sorry about the quality of the pics... I had to make 'em with my phone :huh::blink::D:lol:

post-5301-1137087311_thumb.jpg

post-5301-1137087326_thumb.jpg

I have just been given a Samsung SyncMaster 152x 15" LCD monitor from the people I have been working for for 2 days. They had 3 LCD monitors (which came with the location) lying round their new business location, so said I could have 1, so I just took that one!

Now I have dual monitors going and it is awesome! :D

Very clear picture quality as well!

I introduce you: my brand new TIME MACHINE

[attachmentid=1337]

:lol::lol::lol: it's an adsl usb modem... now I can see in a blink the big pics :D

i remember when i first got adsl, aah, 256kbs. so much faster than dial-up.

That's really cool, rich. I have Windows Mobile on my MPX220 Smartphone and I find it pretty keen for portable use, and hacks are abundant. Can you take some pics of this, possibly of general operation and so forth? Is the camera quality better or worse than the DH10P? :)

Can you type quickly with it as well? Don't forget to download Opera Mobile!

That's really cool, rich. I have Windows Mobile on my MPX220 Smartphone and I find it pretty keen for portable use, and hacks are abundant. Can you take some pics of this, possibly of general operation and so forth? Is the camera quality better or worse than the DH10P? :)

Can you type quickly with it as well? Don't forget to download Opera Mobile!

I'll take some shots and post them in the gallery. With the full keyboard typing is very quick, the on-screen keyboard I find a little more fiddly, but the handwriting recognition is very accurate (even with my atrocious writing style). The camera is the 1.3MP like the DH10P, but I think the DH10P is a lot better because of the focussing options, white light adjustment, macro mode, self-timer, exposure adjustment etc.. That and the results just seem a lot clearer.

a new interconnect for my marantz B)

IPB Image

Newest addition -- KMD-D400 :slow:

" 11 Band Spectrum Analyzer 3 MD Changer + 1 Player "

IPB Image

Hi-MD PHOTO

wow Jacques... I had to look twice, where did you find it??? they're as "rare as hens teeth"

how long does it take to change between md's?

wow Jacques... I had to look twice, where did you find it??? they're as "rare as hens teeth"

how long does it take to change between md's?

Seems like most of these units are in the UK, but I was able to find one from a guy in Idaho.. :huh:

It's great to have a 3+1 changer that fits in a small Single DIN, but I'm still looking for a decent head unit, (anybody have a spare Kenwood cassette deck?) to go with this thing!! So it might be a while before I install this and get it working.\?!

:lazy:

Edited by Jacques

Found it on eBay. ^_^

eBay strikes again,.. just got a 360PRO locally, luckily I know the cashier personally. Their total shipment was only 4 systems!

:ninja::ninja:

IPB Image

Edited by Jacques

yay! for my birthday i got the creative labs zen nano plus 512mb. ^_^ i didnt want to risk losing my minidisc player or ipod nano at school :unsure: . this mp3 player may have been a bit more than i planned on getting, but at least its not too popular at school so most of the people have no idea what it is or capable of. and the other thing i spent my money on was that driving book thingy. im 16 :D lol anyhoo, im not looking forward to owning my own vehicle and making repairs on it :rolleyes: ah well, thats what i did. lol :P

-brian :blink:

Edited by brian10161