What have you just bought?

Rate this topic

mercury_in_flames

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got boned by the seller over that lan drive, i paid for next day delivery & 18 days later i gave some negative feedback then open dispute res with ebay & paypal, the seller told me he wouldn't send it until i deleted the negative. not likely. i finally got my refund & i bought a coolermaster X Craft RX-3SB external case & a samsung 250g 3.5 hdd 7,200 sataII.

i've had a couple of generic 3.5 cases & they've both borked pretty quickly with powersupply problems including a cross feed after i lent one to a friend & his whole case became electrified.

this one looks good & i have an coolermaster centurion 532 case that's been good to me.

review here

http://www.hardwarezone.com/news/view.php?cid=10&id=4751

has anyone used esata?

Finally gave in to temptation and ordered the MZ-RH1. I was originally going to skip the RH1 for now and buy a NW-S205 but sprung for the RH1 after all the good words about it. Have to decide if I will be keeping my RH10 now...

You and I both. I can't decide whether or not to keep the RH10. I am so careful not to scratch it, it almost never goes with me as a player. Great recorder in the dark though. I'm looking forward to field testing the RH1, and seeing if the menu settings are as intuitive as the RH10 in a live setting.

You and I both. I can't decide whether or not to keep the RH10. I am so careful not to scratch it, it almost never goes with me as a player. Great recorder in the dark though. I'm looking forward to field testing the RH1, and seeing if the menu settings are as intuitive as the RH10 in a live setting.

Yes, I love the display. However, from all that I have been reading I am expecting the RH1 to be a better recorder (in terms of sound quality and of course saved EQ settings). So, if I keep the RH10, it will have to be just as a player..

Oh well, counting down the days to the RH1 arrival now :)

back from my Seattle mini-trip, and came back w/ a whole bag of swag:

IPB Image

Asics Onitsuka Tiger (Mexico 66)

Excellent collection, Camille. :ok: I have the Beige/Brown variant of Asics's Onitsuka Tiger (Mexico 66). :)

:blink:Just finished installing my biometric door handle! .. the ADEL-LA9-3-A, now my vast MD equips are safe from harm.

IPB Image

Revisting Jacques's biometric door handle. ---> Digital fingerprint door lock defeated by photocopied 'print. :blink:

DSC-W100.

Nice! :ok:

NH600D ... for $34.99! My first North American unit purchase and my first time seeing Hi-MD in a non-SonyStyle/internet store. But, boo, it came in a blister pack. I prefer the black Sony boxes.

:blink:Just finished installing my biometric door handle! .. the ADEL-LA9-3-A, now my vast MD equips are safe from harm.

IPB Image

did you see the episode of mythbusters where they cracked a similar handle using a photocopy?

http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/22/digital...tocopied-print/