What have you just bought?

Rate this topic

mercury_in_flames

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my oldest sister just bought me a new game! haha, i sound like a little kid. it's Final Fantasy XII the newest one IIRC it just came out not long ago. Got the standard edition instead of the collectors editions because we thought it wasn't worth the money. any other gamers out there?

Edited by Sparda

My new home office chair...the Space Chair Matrex Back 2300. Cost $300 at a local "discount" office furniture place, though I've seen it online for about $260. It didn't seem like all that much money to me compared with some of the *really* sweet $600-1,200 chairs they had, but there'll be no nookie for me when the Spousal Unit finds out I spent more on this chair {when there are "perfectly good chairs at Staples for seventy nine dollars"] than she spent all of this past year on her wardrobe.

C'est La Vie...

[attachmentid=2088]

post-4093-1163630722_thumb.jpg

By Registering your PSP here--> www.yourpsp.com/

Thanks, Stuge. No such offer for the US I guess, it just redirects to the US PlayStation site.

Also, on the topic, just ordered the new Sony Xplod CDX-GT510 for my wife's car. It's a CD player head unit that plays MP3/WMA/AAC and ATRAC from your CDs!

Finally!!! I had enough money to get myself an MZ-RH1....thank goodness. I have had minidisc player/recorder in the past and this one is truly a remarkable MD ever. There are so much things to do with it. You all probably know about it already so I'm not going to rant anymore about it.

Edited by mdmania

Congratulations! The RH1 is certainly a must-have unit for MD aficionados.

Yes, it certainly is. I don't how I can live without it now. Last year I had a chance to get the MZ-M10 or the M100 and actually tried the M10 and just maybe a few days of using it I was not satisfied. But the RH1 is definitely a keeper. This is definitely will worth buying since I am going to be doing a lot of tape to MD and edit them and transfer to iPod or CD and other recording application. I hope Sony realized that we are supporting their Minidisc format :ok:

Recently purchased a LocationFree LF-PK1 kit.

Also ordered a Lenovo/IBM Thinkpad z60m notebook for $900 (closeout). Centrino 1.6 GHz (I think), 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD, wireless, firewire, 3 x usb ports, 15.4" 1680x1050 screen, XP Pro... pretty excited. Will be nice machine to use at home.

• 3 weeks later...

IPB Image for $49, brand new, not refurbished. There are 2 brick and mortar stores in my area that had stacks of them at this price. The remote is decent and can be used with MD units. A good buy if you need a CD player with an optical out for use with your MD line-in.

IPB Image x 32. Also from a brick and mortar store in my area. I'm sharing this stash with 2 other people. Not the best-looking discs, but at this price, they'll be good for archiving.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, just got some new headphones. Who would have thought that the MDR-V300 sounds terrific! Well atleast it is an upgrade to my stock buds and other headphones. :D:dance3::D Oh, yeah I tried getting the PX-100s but I think they were sold out or not stocked in all my local electronic stores, however I did forget to go to The Source. I have to say I am very pleased with these new headphones, oh and I got over the "no headbands" thing by letting it go behind my head. The cable is quite long though...

Edited by Sparda

I bought some days ago a pair of new earphone, the D-jays for 99 euros. Great sound and very very good isolation.

I was able to hear my music (oasis / Familiar to millions ) at a low level (5/30) on the subway and the train which was impossible with my ex70.

http://www.jays.se/products.aspx?sub=djays (the website of the manufacturer )

http://gadgets.fosfor.se/jays-d-jays-earphones-review/ (and a review I fund on the internet).

Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 3 Studio in black and Shure E2g. My first tries at isolating earphones so I didn't want to go all out and spend too much yet. About $62 each + free shipping. So far, so good.

sony ericsson W850i phone. slow music transfers...

Nice! I've been waiting for that phone to make its way stateside. If I remember right, it takes a Memory Stick Duo (personally don't want Memory Stick Micro) and also included A2DP bluetooth audio. I'll keep looking out...

Perhaps it's amazing, but I bought myself a second hand Sony MDM-X4, a digital 4 track Minidisc recorder. Pretty old, but I'm sure it suits my needs for my own recordings.

I'm surprised there's nothing about the MDM-X4 on this forum but I think it's old (first release in 1996) and not really related to Minidisc Audio (it uses both Minidisc Data and Audio)?

Oh, I've payed € 90,-- (about $ 117,--) which is a bargain! New where those things $ 1250,- and nowadays I've seen them for sale for at least $ 300,-!

A place for the only concert in France of Explosion in the Sky the 02/27/07 at la maroquinerie.

good for you!!... I'm going to their show in Belgium (in the AB). It will be my second EITS-concert in 2 years time (saw them at the Botanique as well) and hopefully my second brilliant recording of them as well :P