those crappy headphones that come with MDPs and other PAPs

Rate this topic

sonic_rage

i just pulled out the phones that came with my NH600D and tested them out of curiosity, since they were not used once and i own PX200s and EX71s.

they look like cheap, airplane headphones, but i was quite surprised with the sound. they sound alright!

i guess i wont be underestimating ALL freebie headphones.

they wont exactly become my primary phones, but i will definitely use them at home.

im sure many of you sorny MDP users have a pair of these as well. what do you think? is it just me?

Actually, the headphones that came with my sony sports md arn't too shabby. I would certainly give every headphone a "chance" before discarding them...you may be surprised. And at the very least, I know that when I'm out running and walking around my neighborhood, I won't get Ipod-jacked for wearing them...lol!

Best,

blu

blu, are they the buds on a fixed frame in the sports theme of white/grey/yellow?

Well, maybe...they're on a slender fixed frame with a white, grey, and more orange than yellow color. And they're certainly not in the league of midrange earphones, but for freebies, they're the best and only pair I still own. And I think there is some value in owning a kick-about set of phones for days out in the rain etc...when you know if they get ruined it's really no loss...no tears shed...

Best,

blu