"wife Swap" UK

Rate this topic

Alexx

ROFL its absolutely classic dude. Its a show where they have two families swap wives, (not sex or anything), and normally the wives are complete opposites. The one would be a really low class woman and the other a more upper class one. Its basicly reality tv. Picture kids eating junk food while another kids mother tells you off and the father says let them eat what they want etc.

got to agree, the subject is a bit of an eye catcher, not your typical "off topic" subject ;-)

Haven't seen it GTR, but have heard about just how bad it is... I thankfully only have 4, yes 4! tv channels here :-)

Absolute rubbish, never watch it. What were C4 thinking?

haha it is[i/] channel 4, not exactly renowned for their classy programs are they?? I never watch channel 4 or any british soaps. I 'avoid (those) like the plague' , on an o.t thought, T3 magazine in the uk said that about himd :lol: haha

Edited by GregTheRotter

I really enjoy the serise "Lost"

however channel 4 have been havily critasised because they advertise it as running for 65 mins, when it actually only runs for 40 minutes!

It is very unlikely that they will be able to show the second serise- it is likely to go to Ch5 or ITV.

I think they are sick! 25 mins of advertisements (more than half the show!)

Greedy Bas***ds

Greedy Bas***ds

That's why I stopped watching commercial tv completely.

Good movie? First I check, which channel is it on. If it's public tv, I watch it or atleast program the vcr to tape it.

Almost all public channels have no ads at all and the two big ones have them only between 5 and 8 pm.

If it's on a commercial channel, I simply forget about it.

The commercials every 20 minutes makes it unbearable to watch.

I really enjoy the serise "Lost"

Greedy Bas***ds

Yeah, I really like Lost too, although sometimes I feel the story is really being dragged out because they need it to take up half a year of screentime.

I have to agree with you all about the ridiculous adverts though.

And on Wife Swap, I agree, it is car-crash TV. And once you've seen one, you've pretty much seen them all. Although there seem to be some crazy people out there.

Can't understand what the fuss is about for I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. From what I've seen (about 5 mins,) Carol Thatcher is the Man!