MZ-N10 Battery Case

Rate this topic

Madcat247

I got one for my N910 a few weeks ago on ebay. There was a fellow in the UK selling them in quantity. I beleive that I got mine for less than $10 shipped. I can't find any on eBay now, but either set up a search or check back every few days. I think you will find one. I haven't used mine yet as the battery life is already so good with my N910. I know the battery for the N10 is different, but FWIW, I got a great deal (like $9) on an extra battery with a charger for my N910. The battery was the reason I bought the N910 instead of the N10. Good luck.

Hi,I'm looking for a external battery case for the Sony MZ-N10. I think the part number is EBP-N10. If you don't have one for sale, do you know where I can purchase one? Many thanks :D

That isn't actually the part number but rather the model number...

141730421 is the part number you're looking for and it unfortunately is a lofty $63 US from Sony DAPC USA. Hopefully you can find one on eBay for cheaper--perhaps from a user that had a broken/lost/stolen N10 just selling their accessories off or something.

Yeah i am also after one of these cases but as of yet havnt found any except for the one from Sony Direct which i ain't gonna be getting.

If anyone else can find fine please post up.

Thanks

PS. I am fairly sure i saw one on Ebay UK last time, but when i did a search just now, it was the normal one with different connection.