My post got closed

Rate this topic

Alexx

lol, haha chris :lol: lol hmm, slightly pointless thread ah well :)

have a hug alexx, and by the way where;ve u been all this time we;ve been talking about the demise of md? :lol: lol I was at the t board at the time, ha, i reckon i saw 5 threads by one person on the whole doom and gloom of md going.

to add my thought* we wont be getting higher capacity media, and sony wont give other companies himd technology for portables. ta da :lol:

Edited by GregTheRotter

Hey, a future version of myself came to visit me. He/me says we'll be still talking about the demise of MD in 2012, but the format will be still alive after Sony sells their media division (and donated all the money to charity and the Coalition Against Rootkits In Your Computer), with the new 4 Terabyte Hyper-MiniDisc.

Seriously, how long has it been since we all suspected MD was going to die? It sure reminds me of the man in the hospital who just won't croak.

"Bring out yer Dead"

People bringing out their DATs, Tape Decks, 8 Tracks. Throwing them in piles.

Little MZ-1: "I'm not dead yet!!!" :D

Don't worry, no other new Hi-MDs out yet from other companies is just a flesh wound. :D

My favorite player an NH1, no NH900 aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sh*********

lol

Bob

all hail Monty Python