Introducing the Holiday Minidisc Trade

Christopher

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the idea, takes me back to my good old trading days...

- SP or HI-MD 80min formated I don't mind.

- International Ok with me.

- Any genre except very heavy metal, classical or country...eclectic mix prefered.

Cheers

Pug

Im in the uk, up for a standard SP md trade? Ive got stuff like cardigans, cranberries, coldplay, u2 etc

Count me in!

options: whatever (I may prefer Hi-MD for tagging reasons)

but i have to admit I don't have every song in PCM quality if that matters for recording mode..

I listen to many types of music so (But it shouldn't be usual pop, usual techno, or gangsta rap)

Your disc would be around (at least?) 50% metal (mainly the melodic genres)

PS: that has been the best news for ages

Pug, if you're interested in trading, what music do you have to trade?

Sounds good to me too, im in the UK and i can do himd spmd lp2 or lp4

international is good

what music u got dude?

I wouldnt really like an md trade with tracks from low bit rate tracks ( 128kb or lower-mp3's onto md)

If you can trade with me, we'd be trading regular md, sp mode discs (80 min or 74 as long as its like for like),

no lower than 128kb mp3 transfered. Basicly, If its SP it would be best to record it using an MD deck as transfering sp via net md just equates to 'fake' sp. If it's lp2 then all is cool and net md is fine with me.

If anyone wants to trade with me drop me a pm.

heck, I'm in!

my offer: 80 min MD in HiSP with music I really love and some live rec's (good bands as well)

I have quite a broad musical taste (lots of genres/degrees of loudness-quietness)...but it's all in the alternative/indie/NOT-pop-RnB-rap-house region (and I would enjoy something like that in return, but I think that would be impossible to arrange for our admin, so I'll take what's coming :lol: )

will trade internationally

Seems like most people are interested in picking what style of music they get on the disc sent to them.

Maybe I'm completely off here, but isn't part of the spirit of this exchange to be introduced to some new tastes?

Maybe not, but I know I'm looking forward to hearing something I haven't heard before.

Seems like most people are interested in picking what style of music they get on the disc sent to them.

Maybe I'm completely off here, but isn't part of the spirit of this exchange to be introduced to some new tastes?

Maybe not, but I know I'm looking forward to hearing something I haven't heard before.

That's what I had in mind. Put my name in the mystery bin.

That is true. I am open to anything but I still draw the line at country. :lol: I also want to add that I have reconsidered and will do an SP or 80 minute Hi-SP formatted disc. I'll edit my first post to reflect that.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just sent mine out couple of minutes ago... I used the method my friends use: 2 tracks / artist so you get a bit more feeling for the style/music a band/artist makes... still assembled quite a few bands including some (English sung) Belgian stuff and about 30 min (in HiSP) of my own recorded stuff (international bands pukkelpop and smaller venues)

all is quite mixed in styles/genres and loudness... hope to receive feedback once it arrives

BTW: is it ok to mention who is receiving your disc or would that ruin the surprise?

BTW2: are we trading with one person (I get one from the same person that gets my disc) or is it just a random pick from kurisu's hat?

ok... sorry I post this here, but anyone trading with Phoenix? (she hasn't received an address yet...)

BTW: flatearth, I'm looking forward to getting your disc... but I just remembered that (while I did mention the state and city) I forgot to put USA on my parcel :blush: hope the guys at the Belgian post office know IL isn't in Belgium :lol:

My disc went out to richyhu on Tuesday. I had a little problem getting it out before then. It should be there in 4-7 days according to the postal clerk. I know richyhu sent my disc last week. I should be getting it sometime this week or next. *crosses fingers*

My disc went out to richyhu on Tuesday. I had a little problem getting it out before then. It should be there in 4-7 days according to the postal clerk. I know richyhu sent my disc last week. I should be getting it sometime this week or next. *crosses fingers*

Yeah, I sent yours out last Thursday Ivan so I'm hoping it should be with you very soon.

I got leafs disc on monday, things have been pretty crazy, haven't had a chance to listen to it properly yet! i have my one finished, but can only get to the post office this saturday as I have not been able to get to one yet!!