What TV Shows do you watch?

Rate this topic

akijikan

My tv isn't hooked up to anything that will get channels (I guess I could hook up rabbit ears, but I don't have any at the moment). I do watch TV from time to time, and watch TV DVDs. Some favs:

Older Simpsons Episodes, King of the Hill, Futurama, Curb Your Enthusiams, Sienfeld, Degrassi Jr High, Degrassi High and Degrassi the Next Generation, Arrested Development.

Forgot a few: Home Movies, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman.

Edited by Bananatree

Absolute Favorites: The Simpsons, Futurama, The Boondocks, King of The Hill, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Stroker & Hoop, King of Queens, Prison Break, Everybody Loves Ramond

Watch sometimes: Family Guy, American Dad, The Real World

Hate: Dharma and Greg, The O.C.

Edited by The Rule

I do watch tv but not thatt lot....I usally watch tv for Sports & news

First i`m living in India sO i watch Cricket a lot ..I do watch othe Sports event i like to watch are Hockey,etcetc Cartoonslike Tom & Jerry Duck Tales(my favorite cartoon when i was small)...

As far as movies are concern i don`t like to see a movie on a small screen so i like it in a cinema hall (I don`t go regulary {6 movies in year thats it )

Edited by stuge

There's not many shows I watch reguarly - usually because I 'm too busy to be able to watch them every week. There's a few things I watch on the BBC when I can like Have I Got News For You, QI, and some others I can't remember. For series I really like I usually by them on DVD. For example all 5 series of The Sopranos, a few old series like Quantum Leap (Seasons 1 & 2) , and old comedy stuff like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, The Fast Show.

For the rest I usually watch BBC World a lot for news, things on Discovery like SuperStructures (I think this is what it's called), and the odd series on Italian TV. Otherwise I mostly watch a lot of films on DVD.

star trek (everything except deep space nine)

stargate (sg1 and atlantis)

battlestar galactica

and almost every other sci fi show and movie that gets played, australians are worst off when it comes to scifi, not happy that there's not one scrap of sci fi on free to air tv right now,

ghost in the shell stand along complex

occasionally take a peek at initial d but anti car sentiment keeps it from taking off

gundam wing, brand new and looks very promising

transformers energon and cybertron (if only it was on at an easier to get to time)

and most other japanese stuff except inuyasha that cartoon network puts on

watch 80's cartoons too but only the "serious" ones like transformers or gi joe, can't tolerate "toons" like most of loony tunes, rugrats and almost all talking animals an nearly everything disney

really hate toons like roadrunner and tom and jerry and bugs bunny because the mouse and that ostrich thingie and rabbit always wins

amazing race is the only reailty tv show that's really enjoyable

watch discovery and national geographic too

mythbusters is a must watch

and shows about construction like extreme engineering and megacities

south park, jackass, trigger happy tv are the only favorite adult humor shows

power rangers, really got into it in 1996 after the evening news showed it caused kindergarten aggression

sitcoms like friends, sabrina, seinfeld are never funny and are extremely boring, must go to funniest home videos to get laughs and real entertainment

tried to get into adult swim's non anime us made shows like aqua teen hunger force or sealab 2021 but those never took off

usually watch the simpsons but mainly the newer stuff because the older episodes get repeated endlessly as well as fururama because it resembles the simpsons

Edited by tartan