Happy New Year

Rate this topic

bland10000

haha, for me, this year its just another number.

Did you watch the celebrations on the BBC, lol. Amazing amount of fireworks but I would like to know how much it all cost.

Respect to the presenters who managed to find so much to talk about, after all, it is just another year really.

I'm going to actually try and follow my new year's resolution this year. Perhaps, maybe this year.

Was lucky enough to be in Paris, under the Effiel Tower for New Years Eve... however I am dissapointed to say that the fireworks were not at all what I had expected...

I thought there would be fireworks off the Tower and everything, but my whole family and I thought that there were more "Amature Fireworks" (which randoms had bought)than actual propper fireworks...

There wasn't any count down either, so none of us knew if the fireworks were the actual fireworks or not :P

But EVERYONE cracked open some Champagne at midnight, was quite funny.

And the crowds to get back onto the Metro train was ludicris... otherwise, not a bad night... was a little dissapointing though.

Was lucky enough to be in Paris, under the Effiel Tower for New Years Eve... however I am dissapointed to say that the fireworks were not at all what I had expected...

I thought there would be fireworks off the Tower and everything, but my whole family and I thought that there were more "Amature Fireworks" (which randoms had bought)than actual propper fireworks...

There wasn't any count down either, so none of us knew if the fireworks were the actual fireworks or not :P

But EVERYONE cracked open some Champagne at midnight, was quite funny.

And the crowds to get back onto the Metro train was ludicris... otherwise, not a bad night... was a little dissapointing though.

Do you have a chance to check out the music scene in Paris, any chances of recording anything??

Happy new year to you,

Bob

Unfortunately Bob I am back in Sydney as of 2 days ago sorry mate! So no chance of recording anything.

I didn't take my MD overseas as well, just because of the extra space it would have taken up in my backpack with all the cables, charger, and the stupid stand unfortunately!

It would have definately come in handy though had I bought one of those SD Card reader things, to put you Pics onto a 1GB disc!

I took over 5000 pictures overseas! :D and then my dad and sister also had a camera, so we came home with 15 700MB CD's as well with all our pictures on it.

It is amazing the price difference in each country for converting a SD Card onto CD. Some shop in Venice wanted $30 AUS to convert it, while Jespers (No.1 Camera shop in UK, think wrong spelling) only charged about $3 AUS.