.ogg converting program for hi-md

Rate this topic

ATELETRONICS

You can use the freeware audio editing program Audacity to convert the files, it also has plenty of other audio editing features. Converting to WAV with Audacity should be pretty straight-forward though, just open the OGG file and save as WAV.

You can download it from the downloads section of these forums or from the website: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

i went home and tried it last night.it worked good. the files converted fine but i installed the bdpoweramp program and it made changes to my windows explorer to provide more info on the audio file when my mouse passes over it. it's very annoying can someone please tell me how to turn it off. i dont need all that extra file information.

Hi,

not necessary to uninstall dbPowerAmp - it has a configuration menu where you can disable this tooltip informations if they bother you (Start -> All Programs -> dbPoweramp Music Converter -> Configuration -> dMC Configuration):

[attachmentid=1324]

Cheers - Killroy.

post-8298-1137687839_thumb.jpg

Hi,

not necessary to uninstall dbPowerAmp - it has a configuration menu where you can disable this tooltip informations if they bother you (Start -> All Programs -> dbPoweramp Music Converter -> Configuration -> dMC Configuration):

[attachmentid=1324]

Cheers - Killroy.

thanks. i will let you know. i will try it.