FS: Few Oldskool MD Recorders (SOLD)

Rate this topic

musicman

ALL SOLD.

MZ-R900 White colour with matching remote in very good condition no scratch at all front and back and screen $125.

MZ-R900 Red Colour brand spanking new never used include everything in the original box $150.

MZ-1 the first Sony MD Recorders in the original box with all original accessories ( I forgot to put the AC Adapter in the picture) in good working condition except the 2 of the numbered pads a bit worn out because of the age of the rubber $150.

Any questions please PM. Thanks for looking and here is the pictures.

Edited by musicman

Please excuse the questions; I'm just starting out: trying to find a good first personal player. Do the R900's, then, record from optical, analog, mics, and computer? Can you transfer to SP via computer?

And a nifty mz-1; Do many units have both optical in and out?

Where are you?

Thanks.

Edited by pitchbend

Do the R900's, then, record from optical, analog, mics, and computer? Can you transfer to SP via computer?

Both of them record from optical, analog and mics, but only the PC version has a USB to optical converter included, which allows digital realtime recording from, but not to PC.

And a nifty mz-1; Do many units have both optical in and out?

It's the only portable with optical out as far as i know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks SBG for the recommendation, for Andicillo if you buy this items you can pay me via paypal and I will ship it through Canada Post the cheapest will be $65 Cad. I don't know how many days though. This cost include all the boxes I have into another box, if you want cheaper I can just folded the box but I cannot include the foam that's in the MZ-1 box, let me know if you are interested. Thanks for asking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...