Alternatives for SonicStage? Conflict with lionheard codec pack

Rate this topic

Morgoth

As a continuation to the previous post:

Problems with SS

Well, the problem is still there. nothing changed except that I've noticed that there are more or less 5 tracks that this problems does not appear in. it's important to mention that these tracks are no different than the other ones.

therefor i'm asking for an alternatives for SS cause i had enough of this disfunctional program series.(sorry SS fans, this program does suck)

:angry:

anyone got any?

bytheway, I've attached two samples to this post. one named Sample_nonss, it indicates on how the track sounds like with winamp, outside of SS.

the second one named Sample_ss ,indicates on how it sounds in sonic stage when "imported"

i'm sure as hell you'll find the difference -_-

thanks.

Sample_ss.mp3

Sample_nonss.mp3

Muhahahahahahah

PROBLEM SOLVED

:dance2:

:dance:

The problem was with the codecs.

I had this lionheard codec pack and as soon as I uninstalled it ,ss worked fine during playback of mp3's imports.(strange that the last time i've done it the problem didn't go away..)

well i installed another pack and same old same. then i renamed one file hidden in windows/system32 direction ,with an ending of ax, to bak and it seems to work fine!

:P

Edited by Morgoth

Muhahahahahahah

PROBLEM SOLVED

:dance2:

:dance:

The problem was with the codecs.

I had this lionheard codec pack and as soon as I uninstalled it ,ss worked fine during playback of mp3's imports.(strange that the last time i've done it the problem didn't go away..)

well i installed another pack and same old same. then i renamed one file hidden in windows/system32 direction ,with an ending of ax, to bak and it seems to work fine!

:P

Could I ask which particular file in the codec pack caused this trouble? If I have the same problem, I'd like to solve that too, But I'm not sure if I want to uninstall my codec pack.