any chance of feedback?

Rate this topic

kylieshotpants

That is correct but you might be in trouble if he asks to borrow your pen! lol.

Although I do put a 6 foot cable on them :) for doing that type of taping you would have been better off with something like a mono lapel mic from us. And if you purchased this in the last few months we will take it back and replace it with a lapel mic for free just pay for the return shipping the lapel mic we use is 4.2mm in diameter so its very small.

Chris Church

Church Audio

The only mics that can cause a feedback problem are those patched through the house PA.

That is correct but you might be in trouble if he asks to borrow your pen! lol.

Although I do put a 6 foot cable on them :) for doing that type of taping you would have been better off with something like a mono lapel mic from us. And if you purchased this in the last few months we will take it back and replace it with a lapel mic for free just pay for the return shipping the lapel mic we use is 4.2mm in diameter so its very small.

Chris Church

Church Audio

Thanks for the offer, but I've got great results with the mic on auto high level setting.

Although a lapel mic is better, the stealth element of not having to hiding it when security walk pass far out ways the slighty less better recording.

I did think about the asking for a pen line (as it's on show you can't say i've no pen!), so I carry a spare one on me as well-but have not been asked so far (probably will be asked when I forgot the spare pen!)

Send me one of your recordings, I would very much like to hear it. Thanks for the comments about our product. It was designed for voice pickup, its very sensitive and I am glad its working well for you.

Chris Church

Thanks for the offer, but I've got great results with the mic on auto high level setting.

Although a lapel mic is better, the stealth element of not having to hiding it when security walk pass far out ways the slighty less better recording.

I did think about the asking for a pen line (as it's on show you can't say i've no pen!), so I carry a spare one on me as well-but have not been asked so far (probably will be asked when I forgot the spare pen!)