Should I wait for the new HIMD gen?

Rate this topic

sebastianbf

hello everyone:

I've just sold my mznh900 , so I want to buy a new unit. I was thinking of getting a Rh10. It looks awesome with the oled and it seems like a very good player (thanks "reviewers") in sound and building quality. The thing is that new HIMD models had always been launched in april/may (correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm thinking that maybe I should wait a little and try to get a new model. What is your opinion about this? any advice? . Does anyone has some information about 3rd gen Himd release date or anything else? What we can expect from a new generation?

Thanks for your time

Edited by sebastianbf

hello everyone:

I've just sold my mznh900 , so I want to buy a new unit. I was thinking of getting a Rh10. It looks awesome with the oled and it seems like a very good player (thanks "reviewers") in sound and building quality. The thing is that new HIMD models had always been launched in april/may (correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm thinking that maybe I should wait a little and try to get a new model. What is your opinion about this? any advice? . Does anyone has some information about 3rd gen Himd release date or anything else? What we can expect from a new generation?

Thanks for your time

I personally think the NH900 was Sony's best version of the MD portable...