Blank trades ..

Rate this topic

Levanel

• 3 years later...

Hi figure you guys could help me out, i'm looking to get my hands on 1 black and 1 white sealed maxell monotone blanks as well as the maxell music gear (pack in a candy bar like wrapping). I unfortunately did not purchase these blanks back in the day when they were readily available, so i come here in hope that someone here is up for trade.

Below are links that will direct you to the minidisc blanks i own and are available for trade (i hope a few there will gather some interest - and that we can work something out that we both deem reasonable for trade).

Minidisc packs

Minidisc singles

Cheers,

Sami

I want that XS-iV and Twinkle.. :P

Only thing I can trade atm are those posted in my RH1/M200 ad AND 10x new XS-IVs that came in the mail today.

Don't understand. Is there some variation in the XS-iv's that we each bought from that guy in Lancashire? (Mine look exactly like the pic in Sami's post).

Don't understand. Is there some variation in the XS-iv's that we each bought from that guy in Lancashire? (Mine look exactly like the pic in Sami's post).

Hi Lev, for the moment i wish to keep all items available for trade only for the discs i have requested in my original post. I am however interested in your sealed barcode 3 pack ;), i will get back to you soon.

Sfbp, yes there are a couple of different designs in the xs-iv line. I believe i have them all if i do not :mellow:

The one up for trade is the ministry of sound design.

I like these minidisc designs so much that i have them stuck to my wall, here's a blurry pic of it lol (pics of these disc can be found on the pictorial page - though no Ixkun design)

xsivseries.jpg

FYI, the one I got was the 80 minute one on the top row. Sorry, I do not grok "ministry of sound design". Where's that specified?

Cheers

gallery_5220_113_175889.jpg

You will see the design label is placed just below the [eksesiv], in this case this particular design is alien rock :). The discs you have is the standard design of the xs-iv series and does not have any design label.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like my MZ-RH1/M200 ad slipped off the classifieds, along with my blanks list available for sale/trade. Here's the dump of what I have:

3x TDK MD-XG 74min

2x BASF Colour Maxima (green, yellow)

1x TDK 74min Color Collection (green)

1x Sony 80min Color Collection (green)

1x Daiso Clip Mix 80min (white)

1x Sony Hi-MD Blue

4x Maxell Couler [ku:le] 80min (blue, green, pink, orange)

1x Maxell Burari 80min (blue)

1x TDK CLEF 80min

4x Maxell 'GS' 74min

3x TDK BIT Club 80min (barcode - 2002)

9x TDK XS-iV (2000, made in Italy)

5x TDK Music Jack (2001, 5-pack.. still waiting on these to arrive)

4x Victor 'ar' 80min (blue, purple, green, pink) *

4x Victor 'AR' 74min (red, orange, green, clear) *

2x TDK BIT Club 80min (barcode - 2002) *

4x Maxell Couler 74min (green, lime, pink, red) *

1x TDK 'm.' 80min (white) *

1x Daiso 74min Window (red) *

1x TDK [WA] 80min (pink butterfly) *

3x Memorex 80min **

1x Sony Color Collection 80min (orange) **

2x BIT Club 80min (barcode - 2002) **

1x Maxell 'GS' 74min**

* not shrinkwrapped because it came from a pack; unused

** used, without individual cases

Edited by Levanel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm thinking of offloading some blanks. Some people have PM'd me interested in my stock but always backed away when I mentioned "trade".

$3 - new, shrinkwrapped (with the exception of the 1x HiMD.. that one is worth 2-3 MDs)

$2 - new, unshrinkwrapped, unused

$1 - plain and used

Shipping extra depending on location. But if you still want to trade, I'm down for that. ^_^

Edited by Levanel