Problem with MZ-RH910

Rate this topic

RedHack

Hello friends, I am desperate: ' ( I have a Hi-Md MZ-RH910 and, listening music today , when I put stop has begun to make a mecanic noise like CLACLACLACLACLACLACLA! too noisy and then, the Hi-MD died... at this moment almost I throw to me by the window... The question is that the Hi-Md is 4 months old, bought in Sonygallery and never it has been fallen. Always it has been in a cover.Furthermore I activated the equalizer to him(because I've the European model, I'm Spanish, sorry about my lenguage). I have warranty, that this effective today, what do you think that I must do? To fix it, to change it, that gives back the money to me... You think that affected to that the this activated equalizer? The question is that it puts on well, but when I put a disc, the lens doesn't move: I am very worried, please somebody can help me? :o

it has nothing to do with the hack as far as I know, this is a hardware defect IMHO

I would take it in under warranty and either ask for a full reparation (no costs of course) or an exchange for a new one...whichever you trust more (I had my NH900 repaired perfectly before in Belgium, so no problems there)

but if you would love to get the RH1 later you could always ask for a refund now...

I suppose that you tried it with different Hi-MD discs.

And the Media could be exlude of the problem.

Send it to your Sony-Service, it seems to be broken :mellow:

Maybe your motor failed or whatever. They will fix it...

And don't worry about the EQ Hack, this won't harm your Porti B)

good luck