MD Label makers

Rate this topic

creage

I`ve spend a lot of hours to search the net over this type programs. In the end I use SS, which has the "Print label" menu point disabled. I found that it want to some of Sony`s graphic program installed on PC to activate that menu. Is there any download link where I can get PictureGear, DigitalPrint or LabelMaker? Google returns nothing.

P.S. I`ve read all of topics about MD labeling on this forum, but no one method does it simple. I don`t want to type all of my MD content by myself - it will be much more easier to transfer the list from SS, what Sony`s software exacly does.

Is there any download link where I can get PictureGear, DigitalPrint or LabelMaker? Google returns nothing.

PictureGear Studio only comes bundled with VAIO desktops/notebooks and its updates via Sony. I am pretty sure it's not available within public domain for downloads. If time and bandwidth allowance permits, I may upload the latest copy of the software to the "Download" section. Stay tuned.

exPressit S.E. 2.1 Is very useful. Prints many types of labels eg cd tape etc. Works best with their label kits as they are precut. Can be found on the web for free

Yeah, thats what I use...I also use the exPressit MD labels as well...can't complain, I think the combo works very well indeed. :ok: