Want To Buy/Trade

Rate this topic

aethyrmaster

I'm looking for a few blanks that caught my eye. I only really want one of each, Just because I find their design to be especially attractive. In my area, I'm lucky to find anything but an occasional 5-pack of Sony colors, and so I'm turning to you people for help.

I would like to buy (or trade music to get) 1 each of:

JVC/Victor X[Kai] (black, white, silver)

Maxell Monotone Label (black, white) ---the glow in the dark ones

Maxell Twinkle 2002 (green, blue, purple)

Hello Kitty (blue, pink)

TDK Bit Club 2003 "Power Station"

TDK Bit Club "Zebra"

TDK Bit Club 2003 "Bar Code"

Axia Dolphin (any color - I don't know the real name)

Secondly, I'm looking for a disc case that has hard brackets/plastic slip cases to hold the discs in with - not just pouches. For example, something like http://cgi.ebay.com/Sharp-Mini-Disc-Carry-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Where can I buy one/who has one they're willing to give up?

Lastly, my first love MZ-N707 is in critical condition. The headphone jack doesn't seem to be contacting the circuit board properly, and I don't know if the contacts are cracked/broken inside the jack or if the board is cracked, or what. If anyone has a broken player with a Sony headphone jack/remote connector like is on the N707 and would be willing to part with it on the cheap, please contact me somehow.

That should be all I'm looking for for now, Thanks for at least looking! :D:ok:

Yeah, but that is from the Special Edition 2002 TDK Bit Clubs. Extremely hard to find - I have yet to see that set for sale anywhere. :(

Powerstation can also be found from the regular 2002 TDK Bit Clubs (set of 6, I think, and much easier to find), which included:

Ishi's pictorial 2002 Bit Club - if you want to see them opened.

IPB Image

Edited by jaylen

Just based on looks, I think they are the same disc. When it was initially released, I believe there were 2 kinds of "sets," not discs -- Special Edition (Stuge) and Regular release (my pic and Ishi link).

I just commented that the "set of four" that Stuge was talking about is very difficult to find as a set and plus, you don't need to track down that 4-disc Special Edition just to get Powerstation. Good luck!

Edited by jaylen

I have all of thel the four electricity one`s as well as other as well but i will sell the electricity ones for (if i really do sell them) for $12 each as i spend a lot on them to get..

IPB Image

Sorry if anyone thinks that price is high.

Edited by stuge

I should hope they aren't scratched considering how much you paid for them. I was going to buy a set like yours from a forum member (Ellen) until I found out they aren't sealed. I like blanks, but not THAT much. I prefer them wrapped. :D

And any MD can be made blank - initialize disc. ;)

OK Jaylen ..But I do put them on ebay then people there will definaely buy it whether it is wrapped or unwrapped ..I havesearched a lot but those disc`s are not available anywhere whether it wrapped or unwrapped ..

I know disc can be made blank by formatting it ;)

Hehe, easy there, Stuge. I wasn't talking about other people or Ebay buyers when I said "too bad." I was talking about me. Sorry if I offended you. :P

Yeah, should I ever want to sell my blanks, Ebay is the best place to go. I've seen used (and some looking abused) designer and non-designer blanks going for much more than I'd ever buy them. There was a SINGLE, but sealed, Sony Hikaru MD that went for US$12+! You'd have to be a hard core MD collector or Hikaru fan to buy discs at that price. I'd rather use the money towards buying a new unit or headphones.

But, it's nice to see that MD blanks hold almost as good a value as units.

Yeah, should I ever want to sell my blanks, Ebay is the best place to go. I've seen used (and some looking abused) designer and non-designer blanks going for much more than I'd ever buy them. There was a SINGLE, but sealed, Sony Hikaru MD that went for US$12+! You'd have to be a hard core MD collector or Hikaru fan to buy discs at that price. I'd rather use the money towards buying a new unit or headphones.

Yeah I also have SOny Hikaru MD .. ^_^

Lol, you should sell your blanks to aethyrmaster to get the RH1 in both colors!! (jk)

I'm seriously thinking about selling my designer blanks. Not out of the need for money, but they're just sitting on display collecting dust and taking up space. I'd rather they went to someone who'd appreciate them more.

I'm surprised you have so many MD blanks considering you don't have an MD unit (yet - but DH10P is on its way). This should probably be put in a new thread, but out of my own curiousity, why did you start collecting MDs without a unit? Do you collect other removable media? Or were you collecting them in the hopes that someday you'd get an MD unit?

I'm surprised you have so many MD blanks considering you don't have an MD unit (yet - but DH10P is on its way). This should probably be put in a new thread, but out of my own curiousity, why did you start collecting MDs without a unit? Do you collect other removable media? Or were you collecting them in the hopes that someday you'd get an MD unit?

I really LIKE the design of the MD`s i got .Yes, some what i was sure that one day i will definately get an MD b`coz i was eyeing DH10P since last year when it came out .I first saw Dh10P on SonyStyle Japan site in april or May (not sure ) but at that time i couldn`t buy b`coz the price was too high even at that time i was not a member of any such forum where i can ask someone to buy an MD player for me .I can`t ask my relatives to buy these things b`coz they are too costly & they don`t take money from me so that becomes an awful situtation for me ..to ask them to buy an md player .

I do have some Audio cd`s with Heart or irregular shapes but I also collect stamps packs from different countries.Someday i will post my pictures of stamp collection here .As my digital camera is not working right now & Sony people wer asking about $200 for repair (too much)..Dad might buy a digital camera in next two months.