Sonicstage database files

Rate this topic

jimsie

Hello there, new to the forums, wondering if you could help me. I recently formated my harddrive and since then i can't get any version of sonicstage to work! It comes up with the Database files are corrupted. click on ok to carry on, then comes up with copy a blank Database file click ok then comes up with "the files required to use the database file may not be located, and an error code 00005e36. I've tried deleting all the sony registry files and uninstalling and reinstalling sonicstage but no joy :angry: If any one has any suggestions that would be great! Jimsie

Hello there, new to the forums, wondering if you could help me. I recently formated my harddrive and since then i can't get any version of sonicstage to work! It comes up with the Database files are corrupted. click on ok to carry on, then comes up with copy a blank Database file click ok then comes up with "the files required to use the database file may not be located, and an error code 00005e36. I've tried deleting all the sony registry files and uninstalling and reinstalling sonicstage but no joy :angry: If any one has any suggestions that would be great! Jimsie

You say you reformatted .. have you also re-applied all the servicepacks to Windows? Is MDAC properly installed [a Microsoft database component required by SS]? Are you sure that your Windows installation actually meets SS's requirements, in other words?