Hi-renderer without sonicstage?

Rate this topic

siup

Hello,

I'm new and want to know if it's possible to use Hi-Md Renderer without to install SonicStage?

As musician, I use my md only to record in pcm format with a micophone and wanted to upload after that the files in my pc in *.wav.

But I don't want to install the heavy sonicstage.. Can we bypass it? How to put the right codec in windows xp used by sonic?

Best regards

Siup

Hello,

I'm new and want to know if it's possible to use Hi-Md Renderer without to install SonicStage?

As musician, I use my md only to record in pcm format with a micophone and wanted to upload after that the files in my pc in *.wav.

But I don't want to install the heavy sonicstage.. Can we bypass it? How to put the right codec in windows xp used by sonic?

Best regards

Siup

you can't because:

1) The DirectX stuff used by HIMDRenderer is installed when you install SonicStage

2) You need SonicStage to upload tracks from the HI-MD device to your PC in .OMA format (be it ATRAC3 OMA or PCM OMA). HIMDRenderer will then convert the resultant .OMA files into .wav, mp3, ogg or flac.