What Cartoon Charater are YOU!

Rate this topic

rayzray

some ppl associate other ppl with animals; some with fruit; can you associalte yourself with a cartoon charater; (also a TV sitcom charater will do) too, i guess!

rules are made to be broken eventually; why not now!

myself; i think the Nickelodian cartoon charater from "My Father is a Rock Star" (or something like that); i would be the Rock Star Father; he is exactly me (rayzray) with the elevating pot belly;; and the flowing hair.

the attitude is right; and of course; the looks is definately ME!

(( i don't wear lipstic though)) but have worn it on occational fundraisers; well maybe even a "Red Dress"; i was duped by the lady's auxilary; they made me do it!

Edited by rayzray

Whilst wer'e on this subject...

http://uk.tickle.com/test/emoticon/start.html

What kind of Emoticon are you! lol

I got...

Alright, less of the cheek. You're a Sticking-Tongue-Out Face!

Sticking-Tongue-Out Face

What's so funny? You are! That's why the emoticon that represents you best is as good-humoured as you. No matter if it's knock-knock jokes, sarcasm, or slapstick that gets you going, it's clear that you've got more than a couple funny bones in your body.

Getting a laugh out of people isn't always easy, but it seems second nature to you. You're not one to take life too seriously, and you know firsthand that laughter really is the best medicine. It's no wonder people know to look no further than you when they want to have a laugh. Watch out Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. A hilarious new comic could be on the rise!

End of offtopic

Cartoon charictor... Err... I'll think about it! :)

Edited by danielbb90

Hey,I can`t really relate my self to any Caaartoon character :D ..b`coz i`m new type of cartoon character ;) ..Not sure how to describe myself :wacko::wacko::lol:

Stuge, you're very much a super hero to me. Reporting all those spam posts like a Flash. You can be an officially supported Super-Hero of some sort. Except Superman, because that is for Kurisu. (and I get Spiderman)

Stuge, you're very much a super hero to me. Reporting all those spam posts like a Flash. You can be an officially supported Super-Hero of some sort. Except Superman, because that is for Kurisu. (and I get Spiderman)

^_^^_^^_^ ..Ishi called me Chatter bug ;) & now another new nick name for me Spiderman ^_^^_^B)

I`m somewhat famous now...hhehe :):)

Edited by stuge

I'd say Fry, from Futurama.

"Fry, didn't you have ad's in the 21st century?"

Fry: "Well sure, but not in our dreams. Only on TV and radio, and in magazines, and movies, and at ball games... and on buses and milk cartons and t-shirts, and bananas and written on the sky. But not in dreams, no siree."

:P

Edited by The Rule

"Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?"

i always liked zap brannigan [&velour], although i'm far more like fry.

IPB Image

"If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate."