MDCenter.nl Posts Full Review of MZ-RH1

Christopher

Does the remote supplied with the RH1 have a clip that swivels simlar to the 40ELK?

No not as such - the RM-MC38EL / 35ELK has a clip that can be detached and turned in the other direction, but it does not swivel like the 40ELK.

Next week i will buy the MZ-RH1 from Sony Prague (price 9.490kn / 334euros).After consulting the very well structured and detailed review(MY COMPLIMENTS)and all the forum marathon, I decided to ''go for it''.Actually my only dilemma (remained for quite a lot of time)...is the external case for dry batteries..excluded feature, but somehow Sony eased the pain by giving the ability to charge it via USB , so as I work a lot with my laptop even around it will be less than a problem,though yes, a second Lit-ion battery might be necessary later on...My previous MD was the MZ-N1 and compare to that model...the RH1 rocks! Only for the MP3 feature introduced, MORE elevated transfer speeds ect.. it worths the deal.Price acceptable...the MZ-N1 costed me 430euros in 2002...

Is it correct that the Standard Warranty for this product is 1 Year International/European Service???

And does somebody know if its possible to expand it to 2 or even 3 years?

Greetings

ilias